𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

☞︎︎︎𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔☜︎︎︎

"Should we wake her up?"

"Probably."

"Are we going to?"

"Probably not."

Hestia felt something gently poke her cheek and opened her eyes.The boys jumped back into their seats,suddenly aware that she was awake. Hestia rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand, fighting back a yawn. "Are we nearly there?"

The young girl stared at her new friends curiously. Her eyes were still adjusting to the light and her vision was fuzzy but she could tell that she had startled the boys. Harrys eyes were wide and Ron had his hands up, almost as if he was waiting to be attacked.

"What are you doing?" Ron lowered his hands slightly, just enough to be able to see the confused girls face.

"You're not gonna hit me?" He hesitantly responded. Hestia looked like she had been told the sky is green before she burst out laughing. Ron let his arms drop to his sides whilst Harry visibly relaxed.

"Why would I hit you?!" She exclaimed between giggles. The tops of Ron's ears tinted red.

"If I wake up my sister, Ginny, she attacks me. Bloody scary that one." Ron shuddered at the thought of it. Apparently, this 'Ginny' was a force to be reckoned with.

______________________________________

After the group had calmed down, they fell down the 'weasley hole'. Turns out, Ron has a rather large family. Five brothers, Percy, Charlie, Bill, George, Fred and Ginny (Ron's fiesty sister). Hestia had always imagined what having an older sister or brother would be like. Being the only child felt rather lonely, though she didn't mind. She found there was no point in fantasizing about something that she would never have.

The trio were having a debate on which quidditch team was the best, though it wasn't as much as a debate as it was Ron and Hestia arguing with Harry nodding awkwardly in the background, when another girl waltzed into their compartment. Her lively, brown eyes immediately fell on Hestia.

"Oh good, you're awake!" The bushy haired girl held her hand out to Hestia. "I'm Hermione Granger! When I came in earlier, you were asleep and so I was unable to introduce myself." She gave Hestia a bright smile and she gladly returned it.

"Hestia McKinnon."

"You guys should probably change into your robes. We are will be arriving soon."

Behind Hestia, the two boys shared an annoyed glance. Hermione barely noticed, though she could tell that she wasn't necessarily wanted there. Except maybe by Hestia. She said a quick goodbye to the girl before her before heading back to her lonely compartment.

The trio took Hermione's advice and changed into their robes, in separate compartments of course. Just as they had put their things back into their trunk, the train had started to slow to a stop.

Hello! I know today's chapter is rather short but I've been a bit stressed lately. I also don't really like to write a book on Philosophers Stone as it low-key sucks but it's essential to the storyline 😩

If you haven't had any food/water today, EAT AND STAY HYDRATED!

All my love <3