𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎- 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

☞︎︎︎𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔..☜︎︎︎

It had been a couple days since the whole 'troll incident' and finally, things started going back to normal. Naturally, the four friends would occasionally get praised or harassed in the hallways however, most people had gotten over it by now. Instead, the quartet sat peacefully in the Great Hall. All but one.

"Mate, you really need to eat something."

"Ron's right, Harry. You're going to need your strength for today." Hestia reasoned and Hermione nodded in agreement.

For the past 15 minutes, Harry had been staring anxiously at his breakfast, twirling it around his fork subconsciously.

"I'm not hungry." He mumbled, a grim look on his face.

Hestia didn't want to aggrivate the boy by forcefeeding him, however if he didn't eat soon, she may just shove it down his throat. Just then, Professor Snape appeared behind the boy. Hestia wasnt sure why the two disliked each other so badly and neither did anyone else. It seemed to just be one of those things that happen naturally. Such as a tornado. She just wished she knew what the small gust of wind was that had escalated into a spiralling storm.

"Good luck for today, Potter." The man said. Hestia would have thought it sincere if he hadn't spat out Harry's name as if it was laced with poison.

"Though, after you have proved yourself against a troll, a game of Quidditch should be easy work for you." He paused. "Even if it is against Slytherin." A small smirk appeared on his face as he sauntered away from the Gryffindor table, looking rather pleased with himself.

The group all noticed him walking with a slight limp, arising questions on how it came to be.

"That explains the blood." Harry muttered to himself. Hermione frowned and looked at the boy in confusion.

"Blood?" she repeated.

"Look," He started, leaning in to the group so others around were unable to listen in. "I'm guessing that Snape led the troll in last night as a diversion so that he could get past the three-headed-dog. But, he got himself bitten. That's why he's limping." The boy conspired.

It sounded plausible. And it was obvious to Hestia that Harry had taken the situation into alot of thought as his theory was well planned. Though, it did still have a few plot holes..

"But why would anyone go near that dog?" Hestia asked.

"The day Hagrid took me to Gringotts, he asked one of the elves to collect something from one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts business, very secret." Hestia nodded, her brain working at rapid speed.

"So you're saying..." Hermione started.

"That's what the dogs guarding. That's what Snape wants." Hestia finished and Harry smiled in relief. He was glad that everyone understood what he was saying and even happier that someone agreed.

"It is rather suspicious." Hestia agreed, both friends on the same page. Harry nodded with a smirk before turning his attention to the owls that flew above them.

_
_
_

You see, both Harry and Hestia think the same way. This is both good and bad.

Hestia is smart and rational, but had a tendency to make sense out of everything. Even when that something doesn't make sense itself.

Whereas Harry is irrational and makes assumptions quickly. The boy is smart and his brain works the right way. However his need to be right, stubbornness if you will, can lead to naivety.

Put them both together and you have a deadly mix. Those two can rule the world together, or be the cause of its downfall.

Harry and Hestia. They are powerful.

___

(Three updates in one day?! I must be crazy..)