𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙?
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘.𝑢𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙..

Shining pools of grey stared back at her, gazing at every inch of her body curiously. She wanted to make sure she looked perfect on her first day of school. Her long hair was tied into a low pony, secured by a simple blue ribbon. It was a simple style yet it showed off her features perfectly.

Hestia had a soft face, with kind eyes and gentle lips but there was no denying that she inherited the Black's features. A good jawline and bright grey eyes that could outshine every star in the sky. She could make the sun bow down to her if she wanted. However, she had her parents kind soul. Caring, generous, selfless, open hearted but also witty and a quick thinker. A perfect mix of her family.

She peeled her eyes away from the mirror, hurrying after her godfather who was ready to apparate without her. After all, it wouldn't be the first time. Her lips curved up into a bright smile as she clasped Remus' hand in hers.

A small swarm of butterflies explored every inch of her body, flying from her toes and lingering in her stomach. However, that small swarm or butterflies rapidly transformed into a colony of bees, turning that warm feeling in her stomach to one that made her want to hurl.

As their feet landed in a dark alleyway, Hestia bent over slightly. Clutching her stomach as if it were to fall out if she let go.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine!" She squeaked, swallowing the liquid that was ascending up her throat.

______________________________________

The train whistle pierced through the platform, signalling that it was time to go. Hestia however, latched on tighter to her godfather. Even though Remus had reassured the girl that he would be alright, she still didn't know if she would be. Though she wouldn't admit that, of course. A small kiss was placed on her forehead as she detached herself from him, trying not to be pushed over by the many children boarding the train.

"I love you!" She whispered, barely audible over the noise of those around her. The man smiled in response before pushing her towards the door, more focused on her getting on safely. Her eyes blinked rapidly, repelling the tears threatening to spill. As much as she was excited, she was terrified.

Hestia liked to think of herself as optimistic, always seeing the beauty in everyone and everything. However in that moment, all that her brain could focus on was everything that could go wrong. The world around her began to go out of focus, the happy chatter of her peers transforming into a slight hum. She didn't even register walking into a compartment.

"Oh.. Um..do you mind? The other ones are full." She stuttered, staring hopefully at the two boys before her.

"Not at all." The red-headed boy replied enthusiasticly. She shined a smile at him in response before gently sitting down next to him. "Ron, Ron Weasley!"

A toothy grin coated his face as he held out his hand, which she happily shook. "Hestia McKinnon."

After a minute or two of awkward hand shaking, she slowly retrieved her hand and held it out to the other boy across from her. His hair was a few shades darker than her own and messily cut, with round glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose. She couldn't help but noticed how awkward he looked, as if maybe her presence was unwanted, but it was quite the opposite.

Harry was talking happily with the red-head across from him when the sound of the compartment door interrupted him. He moved his eyes over to the doorway, where a girl stood awkwardly.

Her eyes.

The only thing he could think of was her eyes. The serene, grey orbs that darted around the room anxiously. Her long, dark waves that lay over her shoulder, secured by a thin, blue ribbon. The long, blue dress that covered her feet, making her look like she just fell out of the 1800s. He silently watched as she sat across from him, conversing happily with Ron the same way he did moments before. He watched her lips morph into a gentle smile. He watched as she turned to him, her bright, grey eyes staring into his emerald green ones as she holds out her hand to him.

Any normal person would just take her hand, shake it whilst introducing themselves and smile kindly.

However, Harry isn't a normal person.

He has about three braincells.

And that is was shown when he slapped her hand with a small ''Yep.''

The girls eyebrows furrowed together, confusion evident on her face whereas Harry froze from embarrassment. For a few seconds they were silent, desperately trying to understand what had happened before the sound of laughter filled the compartment. The three children were hunched over, clutching their stomachs.

From that moment, an unspoken bond was formed between them. An invisible thread that would tie them together until the end. Through laughter, through tears, they would always have eachother.

That was a promise.

Hello! I don't have alot to say today, but I'm excited for the adventure to come. 

Eat if you haven't already and have a drink of water!

Stay healthy love <3

(Not edited)