Harry - 31

I woke up first and kissed Draco's head. I got up and went to the kitchen. I started to do breakfast. When it was finished, I looked at the time. It was still a bit early so I decided to do Draco's bag, putting all of his documents in it. I looked at the time again and it was late enough so I grabbed the food and went to the room. I laid next to Draco and kissed his forehead.

-  Good morning princess

Draco groaned and turned around.

-  No leave me alone.

-  Baby, I brought food and your bag is done. You just need to eat and dress up. You have to leave in an hour.

He smiled and turned to look at me.

-  Thank you, I love you.

-  I love you too.

Draco sat up and I gave him his food before sitting next to him. We ate, Draco telling me about the day he was going to have. We finished eating and I brought everything downstairs to wash it as Draco dressed up. He came downstairs a few minutes later in his healer clothes. I looked at him with a smile.

-  I honestly think that those clothes are turning me on.

Draco blushed.

-  Thank you.

I smiled and went to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked in his eyes.

-  I can't believe I am here.

-  What do you mean ?

-  Well, think about it, if someone told me a few years ago that I would stand in my kitchen, engaged to Draco Malfoy as he was going to leave for work, I would have laughed.

-  Okay yeah, you make a good point.

I chuckled and sweetly kissed him. He pulled away after a bit.

-  Alright mister, I have to go.

-  You sure ?

-  Yes, let me go now, I'll see you tonight.

-  Fiinnneeee...... I'll see you tonight

I smiled and kissed his nose before letting him out of my embrace. He grabbed his bag and kissed me again before going to the chimney to floo away. I looked at the chimney for a bit before I went back to going to wash the dishes. Then, I sat down on the couch, looking around. I let my thoughts run free. I had complete free time and it was weird. I stood up after a few minutes and I finished unpacking the small things that we still hadn't put away. I then grabbed some muggle money and apparated away. I walked in London, looking at the shops and buying small things to put some life in the house. I sat down in a park after a bit. We needed a car. Yes ,a car, because as much as apparating was fast, I had always loved the smoothing movement of a car. Don't ask me how I learned to drive, I just did. I apparated back home and put the bags down. I then aparated back in london and walked to somewhere I could take a driver test. I said that I already took one but it was expired so they didn't make me take classes. (a/n : I have no idea how all the driving licence shit happens so just bear with me) I took the test and, since I aced it, they took my picture and I had a driver licence when I went out. Next stop, a car. I did a few shops before finding the car I wanted. It wasn't too expensive and I loved it. (See picture down below) I bought it and left. I smile, driving around. I had spelled the car so it wouldn't need gas so I didn't have to worry about that. I stopped in a store and I bought a few plants for the house before going back to the house. I parked the car and took all the plants inside and I started to place them around, plus the things I had bought before. Then, I made some things to eat and I crashed in front of the tv, eating, waiting for Draco to come home because, why should I do stuff. I wanted to enjoy my last day off. When I heard the door open and a bag put down on the floor, it was ten at night. I shut down the tv and stood up, going to the door. Draco was taking off his coat. He looked exausted.