Draco - 36

A week later:

Harry had gone back to work today. It was nine at night, and I was coming home, exhausted. An emergency case had come in five minutes before I was off, so I took it and spent two hours on it. I told Timothe to send a message to Harry, so he knew where I was. I saw the door of the house and sighted. I had accidentally apparated in the street and not home, so I had to walk for like, a minute, but it had been such a long minute. I went into the house, took off my shoes and went to the couch, crashing on it. I sighted and closed my eyes. I smiled hearing Harry's footsteps coming close. I was woken up by something tapping my shoulder, but I groaned and rolled in the bed. Wait, bed? I was on the couch five seconds ago. I sat up and looked at the time. We were the next morning? I looked to my side to see Harry smiling at me.

-  Hey baby, good morning.

-  Morning Lion.

-  You felt asleep before I even got to you, so I brought you in bed.

I smiled and passed my arms around his neck to pull him on the bed and I snuggled close

-  Thank you.

-  You're welcome princess.

He kissed my head, hugging me back.

-  I think I'm gonna take a day off today, I'm too tired to go to work.

-  That's a good idea princess.

-  You wanna stay in bed all day?

-  I can't love, I have a mission.

-  No, you aren't supposed to be working.

-  You said a week, it has been more than a week.

-  No it has not.

-  Yes it has.

I sighted and cuddled back close.

-  Stay until you have to leave then.

-  Okay baby, I'll do that.

He turned us, so I would be on him, and pulled the blanket back on us. I felt that I was falling back asleep.

-  Wake me up before you go.

-  Yes love, I will, I'll also sign up your day off before going to work.

-  Thank you, I love you.

-  I love you too baby.

I smiled and felt back asleep. I was woken up sometime after by Harry getting out of bed and pulling the blankets on me. He kissed my forehead.

-  I'm leaving baby, have a good day, and get some food. I love you.

I hummed, too tired to speak before falling back asleep as Harry was leaving the room. I woke up several hours later, stretching in the bed. I rolled over to look at the time, it was almost lunch, so I sat up in bed, looking around as I slowly woke up. Once I was alert and awake, I stood up and grabbed one of Harry's hoodies, putting it on with some underwear before going to the kitchen, starting to try and cook something. I ate, sitting on the counter, just looking around. Then, I went to the living room and tried really hard to make the muggle square make some images, but it was just making snow. I wanted to call Harry, so he could explain it, but he was working, so I sat, staring at it for a good 30 minutes before going to get a book and I read for the rest of the day.