Draco. - 10

When I woke up this morning, Harry was still sleeping. After casting a tempus, I decided to let him sleep a little bit longer. I went to take a shower. I got out, I did my hair but then, watching me in the mirror, I realized I was covered in hickeys. And there goes Harry sleeping longer.

-  HARRY POTTER YOU BETTER WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!

-  Good morning to you too princess. Yes, I slept well, thank you for asking. How was your night?

-  Don't try and act all innocent. Have you seen how many hickeys I have? I can't hide all of this.

-  Then don't, so everyone can know you have someone loving you like I love you.

-  You mean you are gonna enjoy seeing me like that cause it's good for your ego?

-  Yes exactly now, get your ass in here and come cuddle. I'm cold.

-  Fine but don't think I am going to forget this.

-  Sure.

I went back to the bed and Harry grabbed me and pulled me close. He kissed me deeply before saying.

-  See that's a proper good morning, not yelling from the bathroom. Well, since you seem to be ready, I'll go shower.

He went in the bathroom and I got dressed. Then, I took out some clothes for him and sat down on the bed reading, waiting for him to get ready. Ten minutes later I felt kisses on my neck and back.

-  Baby if you are giving more hickeys I swear to merlin I will walk away and never come back. 

-  Relax princess, I am not. I want to try to find Ron's room before breakfast. Come with me?

-  Okay. Anyway I think he is with Blaise so...

-  Urg, I still don't like him.

-  That's because he is a creature too, a vela I think, and he is a dominant one so you feel a threat when he's around.

-  Well I don't care why, I don't like him.

-  I'll try to keep the touching to a minimum when you are around okay?

-  Okay, now let's go.

-  Hey, just remember, I love you.

We looked for Ron and Blaise for 5 minutes before hearing some yelling.

-  We did you have to take this long to get ready. You are just being a prat, as all Slytherin does.

Yep, we found them. After taking a big breath, I knock on the door. Blaise open it and immediately hugged me.

-  Draco thanks merlin you're here. I am going to kill this Weasley before the end of the year.

-  I would suggest not to.

The voice we heard was harsh and angry. Fuck, I almost forgot that Harry was behind me. I gently pushed Blaise away before wrapping my arms around my love's neck and kissing him on the cheek.

-  It's fine baby. He won't do anything to your friend, even if I have to admit he can be bloody annoying.

-  Hey, still my best friend you're talking about. And he was hugging you.

-  I know I'm sorry, it's just that we used to hug a lot before but I promise I am going to be more careful ok?

-  Okay, and don't you go forgetting that you are my princess.

-  I won't, I swear.

He kissed me deeply, trying to calm his anger. Suddenly a voice was heard.

-  It's way too early for watching you two snogging so if you need to do so get away from my door.

-  Oops sorry Ron, I forgot where we were. Had a good night mate?

-  I guess so. And you? Wait, don't answer that. Judging by Draco's neck, you did and I don't need to hear it.

-  Oh come on, it's not that bad... Actually it is, sorry Dray, you were right for yelling this morning.

-  Well, will you look at that. I was right, such a surprise.

I answered laughing along with Blaise while Ron looked disgusted and Harry annoyed. We went down to breakfast. I talked a lot with Blaise and Harry was having an animated discussion with Neville. Ron, on the other half, was kissing Hermione.

-  Okay, it's way too early for watching you two snogging so just stop.

Ron went red while Harry and Blaise started laughing, and the others looked confused.

-  Oh it's nothing, just a little reminder for my pal Ron over there.

-  It's not very nice Dray but I liked it. Guess your Slytherin side is rubbing on me.

I decided to get revenge from last night, so I bend down to whisper in his ear:

-  Maybe but I'll be rubbing a lot more on you tonight.

-  Is this an invitation because I want in on this party.

If he didn't react to my comment, I blushed at his. I hated that he had this power on me that I didn't have, but I guess it was a dominant thing.

Soon enough, a routine kicked in. We would have our classes during the day and snog most of the night. The weeks passed on. Harry still had some nightmares and moment of depression, but it was getting better. It was almost Christmas break when I noticed that he was more and more depressed and acting weird. He always looked sad and was pretty protecting of his wrists.