The honeymoon - 39

Once they had said goodbye to everyone, they left to get their luggage. Harry went to Draco's room once he had his trunk to find him looking outside by the window. He went to him and wrapped his arms around him. Draco smiled and leaned in his touch.

- Finally, alone.

- Yes, just us against the world.

Draco chuckled and turned his head to look at Harry.

- I love you Harry.

- I love you too Draco

Draco smiled and turned in his arms to hug him. Harry softly kissed along his neck until he started to suck on the bite mark. Draco smiled and pulled away.

- No, not right now

Harry groaned and let his head fall on Draco's shoulder

- You are killing me

- I know, but imagine how much better it will be if I am naked on a bed under you while you bite me.

- Alright, you win. Come on, let's leave then.

Draco chuckled but nodded. He casted a charm to shrink their trunk and put them in his pocket before taking Harry's hand.

- Take me away dear husband

Harry smiled and pulled him close, holding his waist before apparating to their honeymoon location. They had rented a house on a small island. They were basically alone since the only other house was on the other side completely. Harry sighed once they touched ground.

- Finally, truly free, now, dearest husband, may I undress you and fuck into you all night?

Harry asked, turning to Draco who blushed furiously. Draco took a step back, took out their trunk, put them back to normal, took off the coat of his suit and then, turning to Harry.

- It would be a pleasure.

Harry rolled his eyes and took a few steps forward, pinning Draco to the wall before kissing him hungrily. Draco passed his arms around him as Harry deepened the kiss. Five minutes later, they were naked and panting as Harry pulled away a bit.

- Jump.

Draco immediately jumped in his arms, wrapping his legs around his waist. Harry held him tight and kissed him again. He moved away from the wall, keeping Draco in his arm and went to the bed. When his legs hit the bed, he placed Draco on it and took a small step back. Draco, who had his eyes closed and therefore couldn't see that Harry was looking at him with hunger, detailing his body, whined at the loss of contact. Harry stood still for a second before he was crawling on Draco, kissing up his skin as he went up. He then looked back at Draco who opened his eyes. His breathing was fast. He slightly whimpered and lifted his head back, exposing his neck. Harry felt his fangs grow instantly and he groaned, starting to kiss his neck. He proceeded to suck and kiss the skin around his mark, letting his teeth graze the skin, making Draco whine, whimper and softly moan. When Harry couldn't take it anymore, he bit down in Draco's neck, moaning at the taste. Draco arched his back into him, moaning loudly. Harry started to drink from Draco who was moaning. The more Harry drank, the quieter Draco got until he wasn't making any noise. Harry pulled away and licked the bite, healing it before accioing a blood replenishing potion. Draco opened his eyes and smiled at him before starting to slightly sit up. Harry immediately helped him and then gave him the potion that he took and drank. He felt slightly better but still weak. He leaned into Harry that kissed his head.

- I'll go draw us a bath, okay baby ?

- Yes please daddy.

Harry smiled and his already half hard filled at high speed. Draco smiled, feeling Harry get hard against his thigh. He knew Harry loved that nickname but he didn't use it often. Harry gently put him back on the bed and stood up. He kissed him before going to the bathroom and putting hot water in the bath. He put candles all around before going in the room. He picked up Draco that had almost fallen asleep on the bed and slowly went to the bathroom. Draco slightly opened his eyes to look around and smiled, holding Harry tighter.