Harry - 17

I took a deep breath, walking toward him, sitting on the bed by his side.

- Okay, first you have to understand that in the past, every time something was bothering me, my mind was even more open to Voldemort, so those were the nights were he would send me nightmares, if that makes sense, so I would go to the infirmary to take a sleep potion and I would sleep there. Then, after the war, I went there to avoid nightmares all nights. Then, we went back home and then we got together and it got a little bit better but sometimes it was just overwhelming and I would wake up at like one and I didn't want to wake you so I would go to the infirmary and talked to Pompom so I wouldn't cut because I was trying to stop for you. The same thing happens when we would have a fight or if I had doubts in our relationship, I would go talk to her and she would help me see it in another way to help me find a solution. And now...

- Ever since I talked to you about me pass you are feeling a pressure so you go to her.

- Yeah, I really meant to talk to you but I just didn't know how because I didn't want to ruin us.

- Harry baby, if you are going through something, you got to tell me and you could never ruin us, it's not fair that you have to go through all that alone.

- I know I am sorry.

- It's fine but promise me something, if you ever go through something like that again, just talked to me. I am in this with you forever.

- Okay I promise. I love you.

- I love you too.

- Now, I think that you need sleep so go to bed.

- Okay mister.

I kissed him before taking my bag and getting out of the room. I went in the common room because I needed to catch up some on some homework. I worked for hours, getting ahead on my homework, Hermione would have been proud. After a good six hours of work, I was done with every homework that I could possibly have, I even did the extra for extra points. I put everything back in my bag before going back up to the room. Draco was still sleeping, all twisted in the covers. I went to change in an oversized t-shirt and a sweatpants before laying down next to him, cuddling him. He shifted in his sleep to cuddle better before going back into a deep sleep. It took me only seconds before I was in dream land too. I woke up about two hours later because of some movement next to me.

- Umm, hey princess, slept well?

- Oh sorry Harry, I didn't want to wake you.

- It's fine, I got my nap. What time is it?

- It's five, we still have two hours before dinner.

- How about we go play a little quidditch?

- No, I am not in the mood.

- Let's just go fly then.

- Yeah that sound nice.

- Okay then, let's go fly.

I almost jumped out of bed to go change. We arrived in the backyard 10 minutes after. Unfortunately, there was a first year class. We were about to leave and go more close to the forest, leaving the class alone, when madame Hooch called us back.

- Mister Potter and Malfoy, would you mind a little flying demonstration, you are my best students after all.

- No problem, come on Dray.

We got on our broom, the best that you could ask for, before having fun. We did loops, letting ourselves fall down to come back up at the last second or flying towards each other at full speed only to pass next to each other so closes that I could just hold out my arms and catch my baby. After a good ten minutes, we finally touched the ground, happier than ever. A good flying session always put me in a good mood. We got shy clappes and a lot of the first years just looked at us like we were gods, I mean, we kinda are. I grabbed Draco hand and we left, going back to our dorm. We didn't speak a word on the way. When we arrived, I took his broom before going in our closet to put them away. I came back in the room to find Draco on his knees, with a piece of paper and a pen.