Harry - 13

I quickly stood up correctly, grabbing Draco hand as the same time, squeezing gently to reassure him. I almost immediately got pulled in a bone crushing hug from Molly. After hugging everyone expect Ron, Hermione, Fleur and Ginny, I went back to Draco. It was still a bit weird with Ginny since we broke up just at the end of the war and we haven't really talk since so...

-  So everyone, you all know Draco.

To my surprise, he also got pulled in a big hug from Molly. I could hear her whispering to him.

-  Thank you for making him happy.

-  Oh it's nothing.

After a minute, he was finally let out of the embrace just to get another one from George. It was less long and I couldn't hear what he told him but when Draco went back to me, he looked a little bit worried. I raised an eyebrow at him, silently questioning him. He just nodded, meaning that he would tell me later. After a few handshakes, everyone was presented and Molly asked Ron to show us our room. I took both of our trunk before following him. Draco was pouting behind me, but still followed me. When we arrived in the room, I asked him:

-  Why are you pouting.

-  You shouldn't just take both of our trunks, I can help you.

-  Oh come on princess, it's fine.

-  Don't act big strong guy around me, because we both know you are not.

-  Ok ouch, fine. And you see, I told you it would be fine with the Weasley.

-  Yeah you were right as always.

-  Yes I know, now let's go downstairs. I'm hungry.

He slightly punched my shoulder before heading downstairs. I waited a little bit, just to see what he would do if I was not here. When I arrived downstairs, Draco was in the kitchen helping Mrs Weasley with the cooking. He had an apron around his waist and was doing stuff like if he had always been cooking. I smiled thinking of him like that in our kitchen, making dinner for our family. I went behind him, hugging him from behind, kissing the top of his head.

-  I didn't know you could cook.

-  I have a lot of secret talent baby.

-  I see that.

I started to kiss slightly his neck, lovingly but chastely. It sent shivers down his spine.

-  Harry, stop that or I'm going to fail this.

-  And what are you cooking?

-  Dessert.

-  Okay then, I don't want to be the person that caused a dessert failure.

-  Oh Harry dear, could you go help Ron and George with the table.

-  Of course Molly. See you later princess.

I turn him around to kiss him on the lips while he was contesting and saying something about dessert. I laugh while exiting the kitchen to see the boys trying to dress the table and failing miserably. After a lot of collaboration, we finally managed to dress the table in time for the dinner. After that, we went to play quidditch in the backyard with everyone that wasn't in the kitchen. Half an hour later, Draco came out of the house to tell us that the dinner was ready. We went back on the ground before running into the house, well most of us because I stopped when I saw Draco. He was covered in flour and cacao powder and had cake mix on his neck. I just looked at him before starting to laugh uncontrollably.

- Harry stop it, now.

-  I am sorry baby, it's just you should see what you look like.

-  I know how I look, so that's why I am going to take a shower now so, stop laughing at me.