Draco - 18

I knew I was in a sub mindset because I couldn't really do anything on my own, but I didn't mind. I kind of liked it. I got out of it while Harry was giving me a hickey. He helped me to sit down and one look at the others was enough to make my burst of laughing. They all looked so awkward, it was hilarious. Once Harry had finished laughing, he pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear.

-  Welcome back princess.

He kissed me deeply, just to add to the awkwardness.

-  Okay, okay, we get it, you're in love, now just stop and Draco, for the love of merlin, put your shirt back on.

-  Yeah, no, I like being shirtless.

-   Well, that's a change. Did you know that in the beginning of the year, he was so shy that he didn't even let me see him shirtless? Let's just say that I liked that better cause right now, you are showing how hot you are to everyone and it does make me a little jealous.

-  Oh poor baby, let me tell you a little secret, you made me confident by loving me so it's your fault really.

-  Okay then.

-  Alright guys, we get it. I'm tired so I am going to bed, bye everyone.

-  Bye 'Mione.

She stood up and left. The rest of us just talked for a bit and then, slowly, everyone left too until it was just me and Harry left in here. I asked for the room to remove all of the seats and a giant and comfy bed. I stood up, taking a bottle of fire whisky before grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him on the bed.

-   Now that it is just us, let's drink for real because everyone just took one drink and they were already drunk but you and me, we need a lot more.

He closed his eyes and soon, another bottle was in his hand.

-  You are totally right. Here, I would like to propose a toast to us and the fact that in two months, we are officially finished with school.

-  I'll drink to that, no problem.

Then we talked and drank for the next hour until we were really drunk, well Harry a bit more than me.

-  Hey Dray, I think I want to talk about my scars.

-  Are you sure? Because it might be the alcohol talking right now.

-  Oh it's definitely the alcohol but I want to talk about it and the alcohol is just giving the courage to do it.

-  Okay, if you want to talk about it, I am here to listen.

-  Okay but you can't look at me like a broken doll after. Promise?

-  I promise.

I sat down more comfortably, my back against the head of the bed. Harry laid down in my laps and started talking as I was playing with his hair.

-  Okay so all of my scars, well almost all of them, were giving to me by the Dursleys. I slept in a cupboard under the stairs until, third year I think, then I moved to Dudley second bedroom. Basically, it was full of broken toys and unread books. Around five, I started the shores, it was simple, cleaning the dishes and doing work in the garden. At eight, I was doing everything in the house, cooking, cleaning and everything else you can think of. That's the fun part. Now, for the less fun part, every time I burned the food, I would get burned, usually on the stove. If I did a thing wrong, it was usually a beating that was waiting for me. The more mad my uncle was or depending on how drunk he was, I would upgrade from his hand to the belt and to the belt buckle. Sometime, if he was really drunk, I didn't even have to do anything, I would get beat up just for being a freak. Then there was my cousin who would play a game call, I don't even remember the name but he used to run after me with his friend and if, no, when he caught me, he would beat me with his friends and if I would even think about not being caught, I would get beat up at home. Then they were the insult, but after a bit, I stop hearing them. I think that is about it.