Harry - 25

When Draco said yes, I felt like my heart was going to explode with joy and love. We stayed a bit with everyone before I picked him up and began to walk toward our room.

-  Lion, what are you doing?

-  Kidnaping my fiancé.

He blushed and chuckled.

-  Fine then.

I smiled and we finally arrived in the room. I put him down on the bed.

-  I need to go to the bathroom real quick, be right back fiancé.

-  Alright then fiancé.

We both had a goofy smile on our faces as I went to the bathroom. As soon as the door closed, I bursted in tears, happy tears but still. I felt so nervous all day and it's all going down now. After a good five minutes, I stopped and opened the door to get out again. I saw Draco on the bed, completely in his own word as he played with the ring, looking at it with a great smile. I smiled too at that sight. I went to the bags that Blaise went to put in here before going to the hall and grabbed the tiara. I walked to Draco and sat behind him, gently placing it on his head. He jumped a bit before he giggled.

-  There, now you are a real princess.

He leaned on my chest and I passed my arms around his waist, holding him close, my head on his shoulder. He brought up the hand with the ring, making the sun hit it.

-  I still can't believe you did that.

-  And I still can't believe you said yes.

-  How could I not. You made me feel so special every day and now, I just have an excuse to be with you forever.

-  I'm never letting you go, you know that right?

-  Hell yeah and I count on it. If you ever let me go Potter, I'll kill you.

-  Got it, I won't, promise.

-  Good.

Draco turned and sat on my lap. He took the tiara off and placed it on the nightstand before wrapping his arms around my neck. He placed his hands in my hair, looking at me with a smile.

-  I love you scarface.

-  I love you even more ferret.

*Smut warning*

I pulled him closer and kissed him with passion. He wrapped his arms tighter around me as he answered the kiss. I passed my hands in the front and started to undo his shirt. Draco soon did the same and we were left shirtless. I pushed him down on the bed and undid his pants, pushing them down. He placed his hands in my hair, pulling me closer to him. I kissed him passionately as I let my hands trace over his body. Draco shivered under my touch. I started to kiss down his neck, leaving hickeys. I then went on his chest, doing the same until I arrived to his underwear and I went back up. When I arrived at his neck, I bit down on his neck and started to drink. He moaned loudly and arched his back. I love the reaction I get when I drink from him. After a few minutes, I stopped and licked the mark to make it heal. Then, I went back to kissing him up and down, earning moans from my little blond. After about ten minutes, he grabbed my face and pulled me back up.

-   Harry... stop kissing and fuck me for merlin sakes.

-  Alright then.

I smirked and kissed him, grabbing my wand and making the rest of our clothes disappear. I then started to kiss his neck again, placing my fingers up to his mouth. He started to suck on it before I took them away and I went to brush his entrance. He shivered hardly and moaned when I pushed a first finger inside of him. I started to move it a bit before putting a second finger in. He moaned again and even more when I started some scissors motions. I was about to put in a third finger when he stopped me.