Harry - 33

I laid in bed, a grin on my face. My plans had worked. Okay, I was stuck in a hospital and Draco wasn't gonna touch me for a week, so maybe it didn't work that good. I chuckled at that thought even though it quickly transformed into a groan. I knew Draco was intentionally letting me suffer to teach me a lesson, and it was working, I was never doing that ever again. I was slowly getting myself in a sitting position, jaw clenched as it was hurting when I felt an arm around my shoulder and another one on my arm, helping me up.

-  Thank you, but I don't think you should be here...

-  Timothe.

-  I don't think you should be here Timothe, I am on a strict no visitors rule. It wasn't exactly said, but I know my fiancé.

-  Ah well then Harry seems like you are in luck because you are allowed one visitor after all.

-  Harry? Most people call me Mister Potter.

-  And yet I am not like most people, Harry. I have known you long enough to be passed the mister Potter. We go way back to history in first year.

-  Hogwarts at my year?

-  Yeah.

-  Sorry, I don't remember you.

-  Not surprising, you and your golden trio kept to yourself a lot.

-  Golden trio?

-  Yeah, golden trio. Now, do you need anything, I have been assigned as your personal nurse for the day, but if you are annoying, I'll leave you to suffer alone.

-  Duly noted, just a glass of water and the paper would be really great if you don't mind Timothe

-  Coming right up.

He left the room and I leaned against the pillows on the wall, trying to remember his face without success. I kinda hated the fact that he was right, Ron, Hermione and I were always so focused on us, the rest of the people at Hogwarts are all a blur. I sighted and closed my eyes. I opened them back when I heard a noise, the door opening. I was handed a glass of water and the daily prophet. I drank the water and put the glass down. Timothe was sitting in a chair at the back of the room, filing paperwork I supposed. I looked at him for a second until he looked up to meet my eyes. I looked back down and started to read the paper. It was the usual. There was still an article about me, starting as an auror. The news I got hurt would probably be in tomorrow's paper. I read the rest because I had nothing else to do and then, I just started at the wall. After what felt like an eternity but was only like half an hour, I turned to Timothe.

-  Do you know when Draco is finishing work.

-  In four hours.

He said, not even looking up from what he was doing. I could hear people outside my door but no one dared to come in, which was nice. Wait, did he say four hours ? I was so gonna die.

-  Would a "Thank You" kill you ?

-  What ?

-  You asked a question and I answered, normal people would say thank you after receiving the information. Or is being the savior of the wizarding world prevent you from learning basic stuff like that ?

I blinked a few times.

-  Thank you.

-  You're welcome.

-  Do you hate me ?

-  No, I hate the idea of you, so I guess, maybe. But you don't seem too bad if you are not with Ronald and Hermione. Kinda descent I guess.

-  Thank you ?

-  You're welcome.

I shut up as he turned back to his paperwork. Now that I think of it, I haven't seen him smile around me. Do people hate? I mean, most of the world think I'm a hero, don't they ? Maybe the people I went to school with them...or the Slytherin? But, he is not in Slytherin, I didn't have a history with Slytherin in the first year. It was with the Hufflepuff. Guess not all Hufflepuff are sweet angels. But then again, all Slytherin are not basic pricks. I don't know and all of this was giving me a headache. I looked at him.

-  Could I have a sleep potion ? Please.

-  Sure.

He stood up and grabbed a potion from a cabinet before giving it to me.

-  Thank you.

I put my glasses down and drank the potion with a grimace. It really tasted disgusting. I laid down and fell asleep instantly. I woke up a few hours later but kept my eyes closed as I heard whispers. I started to listen. I smiled when I heard Dray. He was talking with Timothe. I couldn't help but frown when I heard them. It wasn't medical talk, but they were talking about their life. Draco was laughing softly as Timothe talked, and they seemed close, to close. I couldn't see them since my eyes were closed, but I didn't like it. I turned around with an exaggerated groan to grab their attention. Dray stopped talking and whispered a last thing that I didn't hear before going to me. I felt the bed dip next to me and a hand passed on my forehead, taking the hair out of it. I smiled and that hand was soon followed by some lips and even more when I heard the door open and close, meaning that Timothe had left.

-  Hey Lion.

-  Hey Dray.

I opened my eyes to look in Draco's grey one. He handed me my glasses and I put them on, sitting up.

-  How are you feeling ?

-  Sore, everywhere.

-  My poor baby.

-  Hey, no, stop it, I am not your baby.

-  Okay Daddy.

He said that with a smirk. I groaned and pulled him into a kiss. He chuckled and kissed me back. I pulled away after a bit.

-  Are you done for today ?

-  Yes, I am.

-  Perfect.

I pulled him back close and turned us around, pulling him into a deep kiss. Draco wrapped his arms around my neck only to turn us back.

-  If you want to do this, I am on top because you cannot put weight on your arm.

He said before kissing me back. I wasn't gonna complain. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close, deepening the kiss.

A/n : Am I that mean to leave you like that ? Unfortunately, yes. Sorry, love you guys. I also have a lot to do this month, so this may be the only chapter you get this month. Also, thank you all for the 50K, I am so happy !!!!