Harry - 21

Draco looked so cute. I crawled on him, kissing his stomach, slowly going up to his neck. I tried to ignore my will to sink my teeth in him. I kissed his neck, living hickeys to distract me from the vein that was begging to be drink from.

-  Harry.

I looked up.

-  Yes?

-  I know you need to drink, it's fine.

He turned his neck to give me a full access.

-  You tell me if I hurt you okay?

-  Okay?

I started to kiss his neck again but it didn't took long before I sink my teeth in his neck and started to suck his blood. It was the most magnificent taste. Draco arch his back and moan at the sensation. I smirk, happy he was enjoying himself. I lower my hand, pulling his pants and boxers down as I began to jerk him off, still drinking his blood. He came not long after and I stopped drinking, having drank my dose for today. I kissed him before grabbing my wand and cleaning him up. I grabbed a potion for his blood and gave it to him.

-  Here, drink it all.

He drank it while I sat myself against the head of the bed. He was soon finished and crawled over me, kissing me passionately. He took my pants and underwear off.

-   You help me, it's only fair I take care of you don't you think?

I grabbed his hair and pushed his head down. He started to lick the base of my cock, teasing me as my breath got sharper. I pushed on his head and he took me in his mouth, as much as he could. He began to move up and down, speeding up at every mouvement. I let go of his hair to grab the head of the bed. Soon, I began to moan loudly and a knot form in my lower stomach.

-  Dray, I'm...

I couldn't finished my sentence because I came with a loud moan. He swallowed and came back up. I kissed him.

-  I love you Draco Malfoy.

-  I love you more Harry Potter.

We got up and got dressed. Dinner was in half an hour and we were both hungry so we decided to go in the great hall in advance, just in case. We were just talking when Hermione, Ron, Blaise, Neville, Luna and Pansy walked in the great hall and came to see us.

-  Hey Harry, glad you are better.

-   Yeah, it was so lame without you guys.

-   Did you have homework done?

-  Mate, glad your back!

-  Hi Harry and Draco.

-  Hey everyone. Glad to be back.

-  Hey Harry?

-   Yes Nev?

-  Nice glow up.

-  Hey no looking at my boyfriend!

-  Don't worry baby, I only have eyes for you.And it's you I share my bed at night, I don't make anyone else scream my name.

I whispered in his ear and winked to make him understand or at least help him figure out what I said.. A shiver when down Draco spine.

-  OMG you guys are clingy, get a room.

-  Sorry if I love my boy.

I grabbed my glass and drank but Draco poke me for my repond and I jumped a little, completely crushing the glass.

-  Fuck, sorry guys.

-  When did you get so strong?

-  It's a long story but I am basically a veela-vampire now. It's rare and weird.