Draco - 34

I pulled away after a bit.

-  Come on, let's eat.

Harry groaned but sat up. I gave him some food before grabbing mine. We started to eat, talking about our wedding, but we were slowly planning it. We didn't want to rush it, we could use the Malfoy manor as the venue, so we could do it whenever we wanted. Harry finished eating and put his plate away.

-  Love ....?

-  Hum hum ?

-  I still haven't had any blood today...

I held back a chuckled, he really wasn't discreet in his intentions.

-  Oh right, I forgot, here.

I stood up and slid a box to him. He frowned and looked inside before taking out a blood pouch with utter betrayal on his face.

-  Blood pouches, really ?

-  You don't think I was that dumb did you, when I say you get nothing, I mean it. Now, I need a shower, I'll be right back.

I stood up and left in the bathroom, locking the door after me. A grin broke out, and I slightly chuckled, hearing Harry complain through the door. I probably wasn't gonna last all week but, he needed to learn his lesson a bit. I went out just to look at his face and also because I had forgotten my clothes. He looked at the blood and looked back at me.

-  Are you serious?

-  Yes, now, drink up love

I said with the most innocent smile I could muster. Harry glared at me before he putted his fangs in the bag and started to drink. I took out Harry's hoodie from my bag.

-  I'm gonna go take a shower now

-  Okay... can...

-  No, you cannot, goodbye.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I stripped down and put the clothes in a laundry basket before stepping in the shower. I turned on the water and started to relax at the hot water. I took my shower and left the bathroom in underwear and Harry's hoodie. Harry had taken off his clothes to be in his underwear, his glasses on the nightstand, so I went in bed and cuddled close. I smiled as I felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. I hid my head in Harry's neck

-  I love you Dray.

-  I love you too lion.

-  Good night.

-  Night.

It grew quiet until I whispered quietly.

-  Thank you Harry, even if it was completely stupid.

I felt him smile and held me tighter, so I closed my eyes and felt asleep, Harry just being me. I woke up the next morning when Timothe came in the room, opening the lights. I groaned.

-  I get it now, why the patient hates you nurse so much in the morning.

He laughed.

-  Yeah, I wonder how he is still sleeping.

-  Harry? Yeah, nothing wakes him up, I'll take care of it, you can go see other people.

-  Yes healer Malfoy.

-  Shut up

-  Nope!

He left and I chuckled before turning to Harry. I took some hair out of his face and kissed his forehead.

-  Lion, it's time to wake up.

Harry groaned.

-  No

-  Yes Lion

-  Why?

-  Because I have to work, and you need to wake up like every other patient, so I can check you up and send you home.

-  Fine.......

I chuckled and stood up, going to get my clothes. I dressed up before turning to Harry.

-  Just, stand up, I'll check you, and then you go home, and you rest, healers order.

-  Yes sir.

I rolled my eyes and went to him as he stood up. I passed my wand over him and waited for the parchment to finish before starting to read it. I then looked up at Harry who had dressed up.

-  You're fine, you can go home

-  Thank you baby, I'll be sure to put five stars on my review.

-  Ah ah ah, very funny. Alright, go home, eat something, be careful with your arm, I'll see you tonight.

-  Can I at least have a goodbye kiss?

I smiled and went to him, kissing him, I pulled away after a bit.

-  Alright, go home, and don't let anyone in unless you have a shirt, and I am very serious.

-  Yes, I know baby, it's okay, you can go work.

I smiled and blew him a kiss before leaving. I went to the healer lounge and grabbed the files I needed for today. I ignored everyone that tried to talk to me and went to my first patient. The day went by very fast and soon, I was in front of the door to get back home.