Draco - 16

Two months passed by and every day was like paradise. Harry was sweet and loving and we had fun and he understood me and what I had gone through. With time, we learned to open to each other. We talked about the war a lot. At one point, we stop feeling guilty about what we did and didn't do. We understood each other and could rely on us. I felt safe and heard with him. We were the cheesy couple that no one like because we were very cliché and we know it and we took advantage of that. We repulsed Weasley with kissing when he annoys us because it is easy. I loved the peace that I felt when I was with Harry. I knew that it would last, but it was nice for that time. We were in Mars when the hard part came up again. We were laying in bed, shirtless, and I couldn't help but wonder about his scars. He knew that my scars were left by my father and the Dark Lord anger, but I had so little comparing to him. He had scars on top of scars. I mean, he was still perfect and beautiful but you know, I was curious.

- Hey Harry, where did you get all of those scars? I mean I know that you used to cut but, there are others, where did they come from?

- Ummm, places.

- No Harry, don't. If you don't want to talk about just tell me. It's fine.

- No it is not and you know it. You told me about your scars and ever since, you just expect me to come in and pour my heart out but I don't do that. I don't talk about my past because it is more traumatic than the war and no one gets that.

- I don't expect you to pour your heart out ...

- Yes you do. You look at me with that expectation either to break or to tell and I won't do any of that. I know you, even if I only do for a couple of months, I know that you are a sweet sensitive guy who looks perfect in any situation. I know that you are a guy to draw in a sketchbook when something is bothering you. I also know that even I don't know where you hide that thing because you don't want anyone to ever look at these drawing. It is the same for me expect that the drawings are in my head and not on paper so please, don't make me open the sketchbook right now.

- Okay, I am sorry, but, I am really not expecting you to pour your heart out.

- OMG Draco, stop lying, you are lying to me and yourself. I am going to take a walk, I'll be back in time for classes tomorrow, bye, love you.

- Wait no Harry...ugh, why!!!

- Why what?

- Granger? What are you doing here.

- I'm sorry, it's just, Harry came running downstairs and he seemed upset and mad and sad or something like that.

- Yeah, he ran away from me because he thinks I am going to open his chest to see his heart. He thinks I want him to open the sketchbook.

- Okay I think I get it but please, speak English.

- He thinks I am waiting for him to pour his heart out and tell me all of the dark secrets from his life.

- I get that, you don't see the way you look at him. He has always been like that, you can't even talk about pushing him because he will shut down and never open, ever. You can't... he just needs time.

- I just don't know what to do, I mean, I don't... I just... You know what I am thinking right now, I am thinking that he is going to do something stupid and he is going to be dead tomorrow morning because I know, and that I know, that when he hurt he does stupid thing like cutting to make him feel better and right now, I just don't want to find him dead tomorrow morning. Do you get that Hermione?

- Yes I do but, he is going to be fine. He is going by the lake, um, and he is going to stare at the water for hours, sometime he cries, sometime he yells, sometime he throws rocks in the water and sometime, he just stares and when he stares, that's when you know, he is going through a really though time or thing or both.