Harry - 9

This chapter gets a little smutty but nothing to major.

It took all of my will not to put my shirt back on when I felt Draco gaze on my chest. It was covered in scars left by the Dursleys. No one knew that they were abusive even if some people had doubts about it, they never knew how severe it was. That was why I didn't let anyone see me shirtless. The scars I was most ashamed of were the one on my wrist because it was my fault and very private. I also had cuts on my thighs but thanks to my pants, Dray couldn't see them. I tried to hide my wrist, but Draco was too observant and noticed right away.

-  What's on your wrist baby ? 

-  Nothing Dray, just some more scars.

-  I know you are lying to me Harry. I told you to stop shutting me out.

-  Dray, it's just a lot to tell and I just need more time. Please trust that I will tell you when I am going to be able too. I love you.

-  I love you too baby. Oh I was asking myself something, is it okay if I call you my boyfriend

I went to grab his waist and pulled him closer. I kissed his jaw all the way up to his ear before whispering

-  Um, boyfriend. I like that.

I slowly pushed him on the bed. I let go of him for a couple of seconds so he could position himself on the bed. I used that time to lock the door and put a silence spell on the room.

-  May I ask why you're putting all of that Harry.

-  I remember that an ass kicking session was said but I decided to be kind and only make you moan instead.

-  Harry please don't get mad but I don't want to have sex so fast.

-  There are ways to make you moan with your pants on you know.

He didn't have time to answer before a captured his lips with mine in a deep kiss. I played a bit with is bottom lips, asking for entrance that I didn't have. Guess he was going to make this difficult. I bit down on his lips and he open his mouth out of surprise. I used that moment of opening to slid my tongue inside his mouth. I deepened the kiss while his hand were touching my chest, stopping at every scar he fell. I let go of his mouth before starting to kiss down his jaw all the way to his ear.

-  Stop worrying about my body, I'm fine princess.

Then, I started to gently bite on his ear lobe, getting a slight moan from him.

-  See, told you.

-  Stop playing with me Harry.

-  We'll see about that.

I went down to his neck, living hickeys after hickeys before getting to what seemed to be his sweet spot, seeing the moan that escapes his lips. I started sucking, kissing and biting harder. With every second, the moaning was getting more intense until I couldn't hear him anymore. I looked up to see that he was biting his hand to stop himself from making a sound.

-  No princess, if you stop yourself I won't be able to prove that I can make you moan. That's just not fair, don't you think.

-  I think we should go to sleep

-  Okay if you say so.

I grabbed his hands with my owns before pinning him down on the bed and getting back on his neck and shoulders. After 10 minutes, I decided that he had learned is lesson for laughing at me in potion.

-  And that was me punishing you for the potion incident but believe me I am not going to be that kind next time okay princess?

-  I think I am going to get you mad more often if this is what I get out of it. Anyways now it's cuddle and sleep cause, I am exhausted.

-  Fine with me. Good night princess.

-  Good night love. And please wake me up if you have a nightmare so you don't do like this morning.

-  Okay but you can't complain when I wake you up at 4:30.

-  Okay now cuddle.

I laugh a little before wrapping my arms around Draco. His head was resting on my chest like last night and he fell asleep pretty fast. After looking at him a bit more, I drove up to sleep. And I got my first night free of nightmare since the war. I was just feeling so secure with my princess.