Draco - 4

After a couple minute of laughing, we sat down in the compartment so we wouldn't be on the floor anymore. Harry pulled down the curtain so no one could see us.  I was happy that he didn't reject me and that he loved me for who I was. I know it was going to be hard seeing that I was a death eater during the war and he was the savior but I didn't care. Right now all that matters was that I was cuddling Harry who was petting my hair. I hadn't felt this good in so long.

- Harry?

- Yes?

- Thank you for not pushing me away and letting my die.

- I almost did, tho. When I left you all alone. You collapse from the pain, Draco. I was so scared.

- I know, but it's all fine now. It's just you and me, so let's...

I couldn't finish my sentence because Ron came in running with Hermione.

- See, I told you babe, Harry is snogging the ferret

- Don't call him a ferret Ronald and I am sure there is a good explanation for that right Harry?

- Um yes actually but maybe it's best if Draco explain it to you. Do you mind Dray?

- No, not at all

I gave him a peek on the cheek before resting my head on his shoulder and started explaining everything to them. Hermione was very calm about it, but Weasley look like he was going to explode.

- Harry, how could you be so naïve. He is clearly making this up.

- No, I'm not. How could you ever think I would do that.

- Because you are a rich brat who takes everything for granted.

I was really starting to get mad, so I stood up to look more intimidating but, when Ron stood up too and  was  much taller than me,  I realized that I was a  bad idea.

- Maybe you need a good beat up to get you head back in place don't you think ferret.

And then Harry was up, looking more mad than ever, pushing me down and getting in front of me.

- Ron, you are my best friend but I swear if you hurt him your mom is going to lose another child. Please don't make me do this.

-  Why are you defending him mate. What the bloody hell is wrong with you.

-  Ron, nothing is wrong with Harry. It's just that his instincts are kicking in. He is going to protect his submissive at all cost. Even if it's from you, so please sit down.

God, I loved Granger at that moment. She was so calm about this.

- You know what Ron, I think it's best for you and Mione to leave us alone for the rest of the trip cause you need to calm down and I don't want to hurt you. We'll see you at dinner, okay?

-  Fine.

Harry was still standing up, a hand in front of my chest like a shield. He was so protective and that was so hot. When they finally left and closed the door, he sat back down with a tired sight, putting his head in his hands.