Harry - 29

The summer passed quickly. Everybody left for their houses, their jobs or new found family. Soon, Draco and I were the only one left in the apartment and we still hadn't found our house. We were starting our job in a week so we were massively house hunting. Draco wanted us to have our house before we started working because, well, auror and healer take a lot of time so... Right now, we were sitting on the couch with a glass of wine after another unsuccessful house hunting day.

-  I just don't get why you don't like any of the houses I proposed.

-  Because Dray, they are not houses, they are manors ! We said, big house, not manors.

-  But they are just big houses.

-  No, one there is like twelve bathrooms, it is a manor.

-  But....

-  Why would we even need that many bathrooms, we don't want children.

- Okay, that is true, but... I have no argument, fine, we don't need to have twelve bathrooms.

-  Thank you, now, I'll go get the pamphlet things to look at the houses one more time and we need to like, make a top three to go visit them again tomorrow. I start work in three days and if you want help moving in... we have to have a house.

-  Yeah, you right, go get the pamphlet and we'll choose.

-  Thank you.

I stood up and went to get the papers and stuff. We passed the entire night looking at every single one of the houses until we decided on four. Two for me, two for Draco. We went to bed exhausted and fell asleep almost immediately. The next morning, we woke up earlier and took a quick breakfast before going to visit the houses. The first one we visited was a small one. There were maybe three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and living room. It was a very simple house but Draco didn't like it. There is not even a library was his most strong argument. After debating for like half an hour, we decided to put it away. The second house wasn't even a house but a small manor. We visited it and I immediately said no, it was great on paper but in real life, it was gigantic. The next two ones were pretty much the same size so it was really a design debate. We visited both of them before going to a restaurant to eat, because let's face it, arguing makes us hungry. While waiting for our meals, we started to talk again.

-  Okay, so, we agree that the first two are out ?

-  Yes, even if I don't get why you said no to the second one but...

-  Nope, not having that conversation again.

-  Alright fine. I like the last one.

-  Yeah, it was a mix between like a cabin and a palace.

Draco chuckled and smiled at me.

-  There is a big difference between the two of them lion.

-  I mean, it's like modern rustic or whatever.

-  Yeah sure...

-  Stop being a meanie Malfoy.

-  You can't call me that, I'm gonna be a Potter soon anyway.

-  Omg, if we can't decide on a simple house, how in hell are we gonna plan a wedding.

-  Nah honey, you got it all wrong, Pansy, Hermione and me are going to plan a wedding, you'll just have to look pretty.

-   I will have opinions, it is my wedding.

-  Yes but, let's be honest, what we'll plan will be so awesome that you'll agree.

-  Fine but I do the budget.

-  No, you can't do that, you'll cut the creative spirit.

I started to laugh, shaking my head.

-  You are unbelievable.

-  That's why you love me.

-  Exactly.

Our food arrived and we ate, talking about random stuff. We ended up leaving because we were ambushed with press about me starting an auror job. We managed to lose them and arrived at the apartment laughing.

-  You know, we managed to keep your fans away this summer but this time they got us.

-  We'll be on the front page tomorrow, watch. The savior on a date with an ex death eater? Is the golden boy gay ?

-  Wait what ?

-  What?

I looked at him worried as he seemed genuinely shocked.

-  You're gay ?! I can't do this, I'm sorry.

-  You git! You worried me!

Draco started to laugh as I started to run after him. He tripped on the carpet and fell in front of the couch, still laughing. I went to him with a pillows I grabbed and threw it in his face. He shrieked and stooke out his tongue in a childish manner. I rolled my eyes.

-  Floor comfortable ?

-  Yes, very much if you have to know.

-  Hum, well then, I'll join you.

I laid down next to him and he rolled over to hug me.

-  So, which house is our next one.

-  The last one?

-  Yeah, I have to agree

I smiled brightly as I looked down at him.

-  Dray

-  What ?

-  We have a house, jobs, we are like responsible adults now.

-  Yeah, I have a question tho...

-  What is it?

-  Does responsible adults have sex on the rug in front of a fire ?

-  Oh, absolutely.

I grabbed my wand and lit up the fire before turning us so I would be on top of Draco

*Smut warning*

Draco smiled and pulled me closer, kissing me. I kissed him back with passion. He wrapped his legs around my waist as I deepened the kiss and started to take off my shirt. We broke the kiss so he could take off my shirt before I kissed him back more heatedly. He let go of my waist as he started to work on taking off my pants.Once I was naked I turned us around and basically ripped off his shirt before grabbing him by the neck and pulling him back in a kiss. Draco's pants ended up next to my shirt but to be honest, I don't even know how. It turned us and took a moment to observe my beautiful naked fiancé before starting to kiss his neck. He hardly shivered and slightly moaned as I put my fangs in his neck, starting to drink. I stopped after two minutes, earning a whine from Draco. I chuckled and continued to kiss down his chest, leaving hickeys from time to time. After a bit, I went back up and I pushed a finger in Draco. He loudly moaned but shook his head.

-  No, just..... just fuck me....

He said between moans as I moved my finger before taking it out. I kissed him before pushing myself with a groan.

-  Fuck, you're so thight.

Draco was panting and moaning. He had wrapped his legs around me to stop me from moving. After a bit, he nodded and I slowly started to move, making him moan louder. I slowly went faster, moving my angle until I hit his prostate, making him arc his back. I continued to go at the pace until Draco managed to speak.

-  I... Want.... fuck, let me... ride you.

I held him as I turned us so he would be riding me. Draco took a few seconds to stabilize himself, putting his hand on my chest to help himself. He then started to move, burying me balls deep in his ass. He threw his head back as I hit his prostate and went faster, I was soon moaning too. We were both brought to an edge fast and we both came, almost at the same time, moaning loudly. Draco pulled himself off and laid on me. I smiled and stretched out my hand to grab my wand. I casted a cleaning charm on us before accioing a blanket and covering us. We both fell asleep in minutes, a smile on our face.