Chapter 26: ➢ Bippity Boppity Bitch

I'm back and woah am I killing it with these back-to-back updates. Phew, I'm good.

Anyways, because a lot of you say you can't remember shit that's happening, I chucked in a short fun chapter where we can catch up with our favorite Duck!

(That's Daddy Levi Ackerman for those of you who may not be aware teehee ☝︎)

🐥 -----------------------🐥

"KEEEEENNNNYYYY!!" The black-haired male hissed, tossing the foot-long blade in the direction of the brown-haired gunslinger.

My T.V screen flashed in colors and the sound of slashing swords and blaring guns sounded around the room. I sat cross-legged on my rickety sofa, munching on the microwavable popcorn I bought yesterday while watching the two characters duel on my small screen.

"Get him, Levi," I muttered absentmindedly staring at the screen watching my favorite character in the entire series get screen time. 

Upon my adventures watching random shows, I realized have a weirdly peculiar taste in men. I mean this show literally features a 6"2 blonde walking Greek god of a character called Erwin Smith, and yet I choose to simp for the 5"2 malnourished orphan. 

I always one to love 2D men over real ones.

Leaning back on my couch, my thoughts wandered back to the events that happened last night, actually more specifically the lack thereof. I can't remember ducking shit. Last I remembered, I got into Mr. Argent's car with one of his very big members, and the next thing I know, I wake up in my bed, tucked in and not a thing out of place.

Actually, to add to the weirdness, all the groceries I had abandoned on the street that afternoon were neatly arranged into my drawers and fridge. Okay, Fairly Oddparents, you can come out now! 

But wait! There's more! I distinctively remember only buying one pint of cookie dough Ben and Jerry's but this morning when I opened my fridge to marvel at my long-awaited ice cream, I was seeing double. 

For once it wasn't just my iron deficiency acting up again!

I had to specifically smack myself to ensure I wasn't just having a beautiful dream and in reality, I was still stuck ice-creamless in Xavier's mansion. But no, they were really there. Did I accidentally buy two? That would explain the wing and webbed foot I had to pay thinking I was paying for toilet paper.

I decided not to question it or look into it any further. Besides, I knew better than to look a gift duck in the beak...or something like that. 

Currently, it was 3 pm and I had abandoned all productivity and sat on my couch, watching another one of the shows I recently started but never got to finish. It was a little gory, but it didn't really faze me because no ducks were hurt in it...only the people died.

I had spent the entire day doing absolutely nothing and it was getting kind of boring. Usually, if I were back at the mansion, Gabriel would've woken me up by sitting on me, I would've had to fight for the last piece of bacon with Jason, while Nate and Natasha watched in amusement. Then Xavier would've forced me into doing some chores and I would land myself in some duck shit that Xavier would have to get me out of, all the while threatening to kill me. 

Ah, what a typical day in the life of Skyler Brooklynn.

But now that I was alone, what was I suppose to do now? Should I go out on a walk? ....Maybe even clean...?

Yeah on second thought the walk sounds nice, time to catch some rays. 

Throwing myself off the touch, I shuffled my way to the kitchen before tossing my empty popcorn bag in the bin. As I shut the bin lid, my eyes caught sight of the envelope Mr. Argent dude had given me sitting on the countertop. I don't even remember putting it there, but I was glad I hadn't lost it.