Chapter 1: ➣ You've Been Punk'd

EMPTY.

The words hit me like a brick as I rummaged through the freezer section of my fridge. No. No. No! Ugh. This can't be good. Where is my tub of Ben and Jerry's? My eyes darted to the right side of my fridge, the less colder side and swung it open, desperately searching through it for my ice-cream.

Empty.

Shaking my head I tugged open the draw bit the fridge had and dug through all the cold meats for my ice-cream. Yes, I have a big fridge, because if you haven't noticed I practically live off it, so I saved up to buy a larger one. But right now the size didn't matter because it was bare of Ice-cream!

I moaned in exasperation and threw my head back, releasing a childish whine. Great, now I had to go to the convenience store. My father wasn't home which meant he took the car and that only leads to one option right now.

Walking.

Casting a quick glance at the time, I mentally calculated my fool proof plan. According to the clock hanging lonely on my kitchen wall, the next Teen Wolf episode airs in approximately 20 mintues and the convient store is 2 minutes away, 5 on foot, so i can make it back just in time to see my two husbands. 

Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien, obviously.

And damn am I good at maths! Too bad my brain goes into hibernation during a test.

Finalizing my scheme, I pulled on a spray jacket -since it was a little wet outside- and my favourite beat up Nikes for walking, I sprang outside into the teeth chattering weather. I was confident, nothing could stop me from getting my Ben and Jerry's and keep me away from my husbands.

This was going to be great!

-------------------------------------------

Are you kidding me?

No, this isn't possible. Of all the times I need the convenient store the most!

It's closed.

I huffed under my breath and crossed my arms over my chest, in an attempt to keep myself warm. It was pouring buckets out in this chilly Californian weather and I come trampling to retrieve a tub of Ben and Jerrys only to be slapped in the face with that tradition red CLOSED card hanging out the window.

Kill me.

I breathed out watching my warm breath hiss out in a puffy cloud as the rain drenched my raincoat. I needed a tub of Ben and Jerrys urgently for a loner season marathon night today, only to find out I didn't buy any, then i wind up walking deserted down the sidewalk to the store but it starts to rain half way. Me being the idiot I am decided to keep going, for the love of the ice-cream, only to find it's closed.

This can't get any worse right now.

I didn't bring my phone with me on my mad rush here, or my car since my dad had taken it, for god knows what. I sighed and decided to trudge home, it's probably the best and only option right now and probably spend my night without the ice-cream.

Hobbling around like a duck, I waddles back up the streets in the midst of my internal sobbing. Literally the worst day ever, I swear this can't get any worse. The sun had set ages ago and not a soul was out in these lonely parts, except for the moron that came out for ice-cream, also known as me.

Taking my time under the slightly spitting sky, I gazed about taking in my accurate surroundings as I shuffled along. Apart from the occasional stores, buildings and alleyways our little town was built in the middle of a huge skirt of trees, so it was forests and forests from miles on out. It was a little eerie looking at this time of night, especially with the rain starting to get heavier.

The Gangleader PactionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara