Chapter 18: ➣ Why Couldn't I Be Born Normal?

Wassup my raft?! (Raft is a group of ducks apparently) 

Past few days I wanted to go die in a hole or in other words I hate school. Ugh. But I hope your week was so much better than mine and I'm sure there are people out there last week who have aced all their exams, have a healthy relationship with someone, has friends, is happy with clear, flawless skin and amazing life...

*snorts* who am I kidding, we're all losers.

No! I'm sure there are some of you... but I just haven't come across any of you... ever.

ANYWAYS! So my friend Gossip_Central, decided to publish a story because she has better skills in keeping her life together than me. *chuckles sheepishly*  it's called The Tale Of Quinn Adams and an awesome story so far. Go check it out, she's a crazy weirdo, she isn't a duck I don't think so but still GO CHECK IT OUT!! :)

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

"Skyler, please stop grinning like that," Natasha muttered nervously from beside me, "You look like Jeff The Killer,"

I ignored her, my eyes darting to every pane of glass in the car to check my surroundings with a creepy serial killer look on my face. I sat, well barely sitting with the amount of inner squealing I was doing, in the back middle seat of Xavier's personal SUV, with Gabe passed out on the door to my right and Natasha looking creeped out on my left.

I GET TO GO HOME!

At least just passed it.

"Are we there yet?" I questioned enthusiastically, hardly containing my jitters.

"Ask me that again and I'll shove your ass out the window, Sky," Xavier grumbled tiredly like the tight ass he always was, and a threat I completely ignored.

"It's Skyler," I mumbled, my mood still not deflating. In all honesty, I had no clue where we were going or what Xavier's initial task is but all I care about is seeing my precious bed and T.V once more, so I went along anyways.

Also since I've been borrowing Natasha's expensive as looking clothes for the past few weeks, I might as well pack all my stuff for the rest of my extensive stay at Hôtel le Xavier.

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

"A duck!"

Someone screamed in my ear, jostling me out of my yellow dream about the feathery animal I love. Quickly my eyes flipped open, the one word registering in my mind as I went into a frenzy.

"WHERE?!" I screamed back at them, bounding forward with my eyes searching my surroundings for the adorable creature. Only to be greeted by the dull atmosphere of the car interior.

"I knew that would work!" Gabe grinned, showing off his pearly white as his head stuck through the open door of the SUV. Hey, we stopped moving!

"Asshat!" I grumbled, placing aside my plan to murder him and instead stared around, trying to found out where the hell Xavier has stopped his black contraption of a car. "Where are we?"

"It looks like a clearing with a warehouse," Gabe shrugged, reeling his head back out of the open door and he squinted at the huge gray dwelling that stood in the middle of a clearing a good distance away from where the cars were parked.

"No shit you idiot, but what are we doing here?" I rolled my eyes at him. I swear this boy is stupider than me sometimes and that's really saying something. "Where's Xavier?"