Chapter 11: ➣ Xavier's Girlfriend

28th in Humor OMG!!!!!!

I don't know how to even begin expressing my thanks to all my readers! You're all so amazing!!

Love

-ACG42

------------------------------------

"There's a bounty of 50 million dollars," a booty?

A bounty, like a prize for killing someone. Thanks, inner brain.

Xavier raised his perfect brow in confusion waiting for Nathan to continue. "Well, who's it for?"

He paused for a moment before looking down at me and a gut feeling in my stomach told me this was not going to be good for me.

"...Skyler Brooklynn, dead or alive,"

"WHAT?!" I screamed. Great duck hell is living duck hell now.

--------------------

"What the fuck?!" Xavier snapped, standing up from his seat on my bedside table, in the midst of the panic settling in my stomach. There's another 50 million dollar cheque stapled to my forehead! Oh my lord!

"I'm gonna die!" I wailed loudly, rubbing my hands vigorously over my face, praying this was just a dream.

"Who set the bounty?!" Xavier's eyes snapped to my face before looking hard on at a stone-faced Nathan.

"It doesn't say, boss, the bounty deal was sent out anonymously to all the rival gangs in our district," Gabe appeared at the doorway to my room, leaning against it with another stone cold face. God, was this all their faces when in Gang Mode?

"Why the fuck do they want Skyler?" Xavier's eyes blazed in both annoyance and anger as his fists clenched. But I couldn't care less about him, I had bigger problems, that consist of almost all the gangs in America wanting my fudging head in their trophy case!!

"They think she's your significant other..." Nathan murmured almost too quiet to hear. What the what now? Significant other? Xavier's knuckles were shifting into a pale hue as he let out a harsh breath. oh no, he's mad.

"Whoever set the bounty was responsible for the attack at the mall, and they saw you and Sky together which lead to other assumptions..." Gabe's eyes lost all their seriousness and he let out a small chuckle, "So now every rival gang we have is looking to kill Xavier's girlfriend,"

Xavier's girlfriend?

Xavier's g-i-r-l-f-r-i-e-n-d?

He has one?

My nose twitched in thought as I gazed up at the three men spread in the room. Wait...are they looking at me? Xavier's eyes were burning in annoyance as he glared viciously at me scorching a hole in my face.

Wait....

"I'm not Xavier's girlfriend!!" I gasped as everything slowly settled in my oblivious mind.

"Well that's not what the other gangs think," Gabe snickered to himself and I looked at Xavier in question. "They want Skyler dead or alive,"

"I have a feeling he set this up," Xavier muttered darkly as he avoided complete eye-contact with me. Who was he?

"So what now Boss?" Nathan questioned, the both of them dismissing my existence in this room. How utterly rude! I'm the one held against this deal and they won't tell me duck-shit!