Chapter 23: ➢ Anna Oop-

Okay so....I don't know how much sense this chapter is going to make because I wrote the first half like half a year ago and then decided to finish it today. 

Sooooo...Tell me how I went heheheh

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

My eyes widened to the size of golf balls and I quickly retracted my hand. Likewise, Gabe scrambled up off my bed faster than Barry Allen. 

"Boss...hey..."He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. It was quite amusing when Gabe was being a whackjob, he was very cute. Except Xavier didn't seem to think so.

...at all.

"Don't you have a job to do?" He spoke lowly at Gabriel, sending a visible shiver down both Gabe and I's spines. Man, I can see his Satan Soul transformation seeping through. At this point, even a real man needs to hightail it the duck out of here. 

"Yes Boss," Gabe replied curtly. Xavier took a step aside, revealing the open door beside him and in a flash Gabe had Roadrunner his ass out of the room once again, leaving me to the devil.

GEE THANKS MAN!

Quickly I collected myself off my bed in an attempt to follow Gabe in pursuit, "Hey Gabe wait for me!" I struggled to pull my fluffy uggs over my feet, "I mean I'm not sure what the job is but I can definitely help," I rambled on in a skittish voice, trying to fix up my duvet to avoid looking Xavier in the eye. So I've been told I blurt out random things when I'm in a cornered situation, "I-I mean, I have no idea how to handle a gun but I can definitely try, anna oop-" 

Before I could continue, Xavier slammed the door behind Gabe. Leaving just the two of us in my room. Just Xavier and I. Me and...The Incredible Hulk.

"No need for you to go with Gabe." His voice was cold and stoic, and I gulped at the evil glint in his eyes. Whenever Xavier had that malicious look on his face, it's never ended very well on my end. Like ever. "I have a job today. Just for you"

Last time he said this I was cleaning for days! No!

"Uh, I can't...I forgot...I'm uh...incredibly and unbelievably sick..." I fibbed, even though I had practically somersaulted off my bed a couple of seconds ago.

"With what? Brain damage?" He shot back, turning away from me as if motioning me to follow in pursuit.

Pluck. My. Life.

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

"I hate you" I puffed out in annoyance, my feeble arms working overtime trying to pry out the stubborn pieces of garden weed Xavier's 4-acre land.

Xavier smirked, leaning against the water fountain behind me as I almost toppled over in the crouched position I was in. "This was supposed to be Gabe's job today, but since you, so kindly volunteered..."

I pouted, my eyebrows knitted in anger but never the less kept my mouth shut. Even though handy, this hand-weeder 3000 thingy was really no match for the Glock 17 strapped to Xavier's waist, and I was really not able to risk it.

Sighing to myself, I continued hacking at the ground, shuffling the dirt and untamed grass around. For a multimillionaire ganglord, Xavier Dante really needs to hire himself a gardener. Or better, maybe buy himself a better attitude. Little duck shit.

For a brief moment, I let my thoughts wander about the situation and existential crisis I was facing. One day I was in my house counting down excitedly for an episode of Teen Wolf, then the next I was basically apart of 5 Nights At Freddy's, except this ain't no 5 nights and that ain't no Freddy, that's Xavier bloody Dante. Even worse.