Synopsis: ➣ The Gangleader Paction

It's the middle of the night and it has finally come to your attention that you have mercilessly devoured the last of your Ben and Jerry's, leaving none for an intense movie marathon.

Well, what do you do?

Reschdule movie night for a date when you do get your greedy little hands on that ice-cream?

No! Of course not.

You go outside in the middle of the freaking night, by yourself, on foot to the nearest convenient store in hopes to quench your thirst for that heavenly ice-cream, is what you do. Too bad that fool proof plan just got you tied up and ductaped in the back of a van.

Yup. Kidnapped.

-----------------------

A lot of things remained a mystery about Skyler Brooklynn, aside from the life-threatening addiction for ice-cream and obsession over childish things. She had lived her life mostly alone, away from her gambling father and late mother, so most of her mysteries, even she didn't know. Like the part where she had zilch idea she had been signed off in place off a great deal of money to a devilishly handsome crime boss.

....Wait what?

*Recollects thoughts*

And after completely abandoning Skye and making off with the staggering amount of money, her father disappeared from her life replaced with an arrogant, all-business and uptight gangleader who had returned to collect what was rightfully his.

Her.