Chapter 7: ➣ But He's My Sexy, Annoying, Uptight Gang Leader, Not Hers!

God, I can't thank you guys enough for the awesome comments and reading my horribly cringy story at this point. Love you all. 

-ACG

--------------------------------------

"Aww, isn't it adorable?" I cooed, my hands on my cheeks adoring the sight in front of me. It's bright yellow glory smiling back at me through the thin window pane outside the store.

"It's the most hideous thing I've ever seen," Xavier shot back gruffly, crossing his arms over his chest as he waited for me, impatience plastered across his features. I furrowed my eyebrows, pouting at his sourness.

"It's so adorable Xavier! I want to buy it!" I shook my head, grinning at the item sitting there calling my name pleadingly. It wants me, Xavier, can't you see that?

"No. Find what you came here to get and let's go," He grunted protestingly. We've been here for literally 5 minutes, not even that much and he already wants to go. I don't usually get out much because we'd usually run into money shortages, so I tried to save up as much money as I possibly could.

"You're right, I won't have enough money to buy what I really need if I buy this," I replied sadly, staring down at the very few notes bundled in my grip. I didn't want to bother Xavier more than I already have, so I decided to use the money I bought along that night to buy a few dozen ice-cream pints with.

"Maybe next time," I mumbled to the now frowning Minion plush, sitting in the display windows. Using all my willpower not to run into the store and waste my money on it, I walked stiffly towards Xavier, who seemed to be busy with his phone.

"So where the fuck is this store you're looking for?" He quizzed in his usually rough tone as he tucked his phone back in his leather jacket.

I shrugged, "I dunno,"

His jaw clenched a bit in annoyance and he glared down at me, "What do you mean you don't know?! You should know! I'm not wasting my time looking for it!"

I glowered back at him, crossing my hands over my chest, "If you haven't noticed Xavier, I lived in a small town. Does it look like I'm familiar with a huge city mall?" 

He raised his eyebrows sarcastically at my protest back and sighed, running his hand through his hair in frustration, "I should've never agreed to this," He murmured sharply under his breath. 

"How about we just ask someone where the store is?" I questioned, my head bobbing about at the huge crowd that mobbed this place. Someone's bound to know where it is right?

"No, I'm not asking someone for help," He spat as if asking for assistance was worse than the plague. God, why must Xavier be a narcissistic asshole? "I'll find it myself," He stated like the uptight gang leader he really was and started walking ahead of me.

I sighed, staring -more like eye raping- him at the only chance I got when his back was turned. He was dressed in a pair of black slightly ripped jeans, a tight fitted dark green top, and a hot looking black leather jacket to pull it all off. If I didn't know any better, I'd think he was a completely normal civilian definitely, not a gang leader carrying a gun hooked to his waistband. God.

"Hurry up Sky! Don't have all day!" He yelled over his shoulder, continuing to stroll away with no decency to even wait for me. Shaking my head with a sigh, I hobbled after him, catching up with my retard duck run.

"So do you know where the underwear store is?" I quizzed casually winding up beside him and fell into step. He shot me a weird look, possibly rolling his eyes too, but I couldn't see thanks to the shades cover his gaze.