Chapter 36: ➣ Xavier's Ex-Girlfriend

There's probably a conspiracy theory somewhere that the original author became a chalk outline and someone else took over this book cos there's no way in heck She'd update 4 times in 3 days 😩

Dearest gentle reader, I assure you, I died on the inside about 8 years ago so it's still me 😆

🐥🐥

"Get off me, Jason," Xavier murmured irritatedly twitching his brow as he sat in the lounge. Jason was seated with about a third of an inch gap between the two as he practically pressed up against his gang leader. Eyeball to eyeball almost in interrogation as Xavier ignored his existence for the past 15 minutes.

"So...did you two like...fuck or something?" Jason questioned in a completely serious tone as he drew his face nearer. I choked on my spoonful of ice cream from where I sat at the breakfast bar at the inquiry while Natasha stood in the kitchen, scrambling her eggs before giving me a knowing smirk.

What the crab nuggets?!

Xavier's jaw clenched in vexation as he cocked his head to the side and glared at it. "We didn't fuck, it was raining, I gave her my jacket, now get the fuck off me before I put a bullet between your eyes,"

Jason's hands went up in surrender immediately and he scooted over from practically sitting on Xavier's No No Square.

This guy was getting more action than I was at this point!

We had driven back to the mansion and just barely stepped foot across the front door when we were ambushed with questions. Since my jacket was a bit thinner, Xavier had given me his coat to avoid getting drenched in the rain as we walked back to the car. It was really warm and smelt so much like him that I felt too selfish to give it back.

Was about to offer it to the Xavier Dante shrine in my closet when Jason practically harassed me about it to the point where I gave it back. Much to my dejection.

"You've never given me your jacket," Jason sort of whined at the situation as he slumped back into the lounge sofa. Wait..was he hitting on Xavier?! I clenched my spoon and furrowed my eyebrows, glaring at the back of Jason's stupid head.

Did I just gain...a love rival?!

"You're not a girl, Jason," Xavier shot back subconsciously as he continued to keep his attention on the TV.

"Well, you've never given me your jacket either," Natasha quipped, a mischievous grin on her face as she called over the joint kitchen to the lounge space a couple of meters away. My jaw hit the floor and I whipped my head back to look accusingly at Natasha too.

WERE THEY ALL IN LOVE WITH HIM OR SOMETHING?!

Just then Nathan strolled in, towel in his wet hair from possibly taking a shower, "It's cold in here-" He began, cluelessly looking at the thermostat on the wall beside the fridge.

"WELL, YOU CAN'T HAVE HIS JACKET!" I screamed, gripping my ice cream spoon for dear life as I glared at his confused face. Silence befell the whole room as Natasha stifled a laugh and Jason was looking at me with an open mouth, flabbergasted that I was gatekeeping Xavier Dante.

He was mine. Granted they had him first. BUT I'M SELFISH.

Xavier shifted his head over his shoulder and his emerald eyes caught my awkwardly darting eyes with a smirk. Tearing my gaze from his smug look, I stabbed my spoon back into the tub of Ben and Jerry's that was miraculously unopened in the freezer when I got back home.

"Hey, guys, what's the haps?" Gabe interjected the uncomfortable silence, walking in with his cast as everyone's eyes pierced the back of my head from my outburst.