Chapter 2: ➣ Bury You 6ft For Ab-DUCK-ting Me

Regaining consciences, I instantly wanted to go back to being part dead because of the pounding pain that throbbed in my head. My body was completely immovable and I could barely squeak a word out without it muffling at whatever was covering my mouth.

I had full memory of what had occurred last night and that alone got me furious at whoever disrupted my path of destruction. Whoever this asshole that wanted me tied up was definitely getting my foot up his ass when I get my hands on him.

Exhaling out for a moment, I let my surroundings finally sink into me as I stared around what seemed like the empty back of a moving van. So we hadn't arrived at where Lefty, Righty, and Gabe were dragging me off to. Whatever, the more time to plan the head asshole's death.

Sniffling a bit, I gazed around the dust ridden van, shrouded in complete darkness except for the occasional streetlights that seeped through the door gap. The only thing in this van aside from me was loads of wooden boxes with indistinct black markings. Stacks of them, attached down with several ropes to keep from tumbling around, so unlike me, they were secure.

I sneezed, tumbling over violently while the dumbass driving took a sharp turn. Oh, this guy will get it from me as well. And also, I need some meds. Running around screaming in the middle of the night while it's raining was the key to catching a nice minor cold for me.

Struggling up from my mangled position on the left side of the van, my scream was muffled by the duct tape as the car took another turn in the opposite direction. Oh, this asshole is definitely getting it. Writhing around, I managed to get back on my ass, wiggling around to get my roped hands from my back to my front, that way it'll be easier to keep some balance. Before I managed to get myself together, the van skidded on its breaks, sending me hurtling down face first at the door.

If my mouth was available right now, I wouldn't scream my lungs out but all I could do was shriek inwards about my now possibly broken nose. Dammit, I never had an appealing face, and now it's possibly 7 times worse. So bad they'll start gladly hiring me as the next Fleshlumpeater.

The sound of vehicle doors slamming shut rang in my ear as I desperately tried to straighten up so when they swing open the door, I don't damage my face even more by falling. "Well, we're here, Munchkin," What sounded like Gabe spoke and I wiggled over to see him standing there with a bunch of other indistinct men.

If my mouth wasn't completely taped up I would've bitten something back at him. God, I'm not in the mood to be the victim of their kidnapping so there better be a good reason for abducting a duck! Ha, ab-DUCK-ting.

Perhaps I really was a duck, I mean, I run like one, coincidentally has the stereotypical blonde hair, I do like swimming and I have a habit of sticking my beak where it's not needed. A duck it is.

Putting my thoughts aside, I waited until two random men unloaded me out of that gym sock of a van, setting me down on my feet onto the squelching gravel ground. The clouds had almost cleared up, carrying away the rain and giving me an accurate view of my surroundings.