Chapter 4: ➣ Doesn't He Have Anything Better To Do Than Kidnap Innocent Girls?

Okay, before you carry on reading this story I really wanna just thank EVERYONE for giving this crazily humble wonder of mine a chance. Complete dream come true to even make it on the top stories list. Thanks a bunch Homies!

----------------------

Well, this definitely sucks.

I groaned in boredom, sinking my head deeper into the super comfy sofa in the mansion living room. I can't believe that hideously handsome asshole is keeping me hostage here, with at least two armed guards at each entrance and exit, escape isn't even the slightest bit possible.

And on top of that, He doesn't have Netflix! What inhumane creep doesn't have Netflix!? It's Netflix! Jesus.

It's just my goddamn luck I, of all ducks out there, have been sold to a crime boss. A gang leader for crying out loud, he uses freaking guns! The only thing I've come close to using is a water pistol! And I couldn't even shoot that properly, but I wasn't about to let a bunch of cocky asswipes knows that!

Flicking through the boring channels on his curved flatscreen, I decided to go with some good 'ole SpongeBob SquarePants. Because why not? I have nothing else to do.

"Could you not stand so close? You're making me claustrophobic!" Squidward spat out, leaning down towards a confused Patrick.

"What does claustrophobic mean?" He questioned, looking beyond baffled.

"It means he's afraid of Santa Claus," SpongBob filled in, looking gravely at Squidward.

"Not it doesn't!"

"HO, HO, HO," Patrick imitated throwing his hands in the air.

"Stop it, Patrick! You're scaring him!" SpongeBob exclaimed, trying to shoo his friend away from a bemused looking Squidward.

I broke out in laughter, recalling having already seen that episode and loving it. God, you can't get enough of SpongeBob, seriously. The guy is fantastic. Engrossing myself in the show, I lay on the sofa, my double chin flashing proudly with this awkward position.

After a few minutes of staring blankly at the T.V I sat up, hunger overwhelming all my other barely working senses. Springing on my feet, I peeked around taking a good look at the several empty doorways that connected the lounge room.

I hadn't exactly heard from Xavier since he booted me out of his office, and no one was home either. Had the gang actually abandon a defenseless duck in a mansion? Nah, Xavier isn't that stupid...is he? Though chances of the perimeters being clear were pretty low. He had at least 5 gunmen in one area.

But before anything, food.

Lifting my nose into the air, I followed my instincts to locate the kitchen, which miraculously was actually the first door I had pointed myself in. Good job Nose! Sticking my head in, I did a brief scan of the pretty much empty kitchen before tip-toeing in.

Someone had left something bubbling on the stove, but I couldn't really care less. I was looking for one thing in particular, and one thing only. Ben and Jerry's.

Casually making my way deeper into the kitchen, my jaw dropped to my feet at the set of fridges line up. That's right, fridges. Plural. Surprisingly, I know what that is. And God, That's like 10 times as many fridge space than I have. So there better be some ice-cream in at least one of them.

Let the search begin then.

"Ice-cream, ice-cream, come to mama," I murmured, rummaging through all the useless supplies in each fridge. Greenery, canned foods, and meats. There were also other things in there like, ice-packs and stuff, but no ice-cream.