A/N - 13 Reasons Why...

...Hey...
So...um...hahaha lol I'm alive?

*readers glare*

OKAY OKAY IM SORRY! I didn't mean to leave people dangling on the edge of a cliffhanger, yearning to know what the heck happened to our precious yet annoying little duckling Skyler.
So ya see, thing is...IM SUFFERING FROM A HUGE AS UGLY WRITERS BLOCK. 

And I haven't found an apparent cure as of yet, but shall continue on working for one.
And to make up for it for the time being imma give you 13 reasons why I haven't updated yet, featuring Xavier Dante :)

DISCLAIMER*** I love 13 Reasons Why, I think the story line is amazing and sends a fucking beautiful message!! 

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

Tape 1, side A-
Me: Hey it's ClicheGirl, AverageClicheGirl42 Don't adjust you're...whatever device you're reading this on. it's me, live and in stereo-

Xavier: Geez you're a bit dramatic. *rolls eyes*

Me: *gasp* IM NOT!

Xavier: Just get to the point you idiot.

Me: *pouts in a small voice* I'm not an idiot

Xavier: *Ignores author* Point is, my idiot of a maker, has writer's block and haven't made a single attempt to help me redeem my dignity after what happened in the last chapter...

Me: *smirks* you deserve it.

Tape 1, Side B -

Me: So...Everyday I get up at 7:30...

Xavier: *butts in* barely.

Me: *ignores him* And devastatingly catch the bus to a hell hole where I have to be surrounded by brainless morons for 6 hrs a day.

Xavier: you mean school?

Me: *scoffs* more like Six Crappy Hours Of Our Life.

Xavier: you think running a business and gang is easier?

Me: better than History any day AND AT LEAST YOU DON'T GET HOMEWORK.

Xavier: Keeping Skyler at bay is bad enough.

Tape 2 Side A- 

Me: So many of you might not know this, but I started The Gangleader Paction at the age of 14. 

Xavier: What the fuck?!

Me: Yes, shocker I know. 

Xavier: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Me: Shut up Xavier Im not clearly not even close to 14 anymore. Point is, I started the idea of this book really early in my life, when times were simple. I didn't have anything to worry about coz I was single and basically passing 8th grade in a breeze.

Xavier: Dude I've read this book, and I'm pretty sure I know why you're still single.

Me: i'M pReTty SuRe I KnOw wHy YOu'Re sInGLe. Fuck off, you're practically on your walking stick and still single.

Xavier: My story is actually being written by a moron.

Me: So times now are pretty hard. Ive struggled a lot of shit, am still struggling a lot of shit, which is also another reason I haven't written in while. Coz I didn't have the energy or the thought process together to even think about writing. But I realised now that when I was a prepube...

Xavier: What the hell is a prepube?

Me: *ignores the illiterate dumbass* I realised now that when I was younger, I used to feel free when I wrote these stories. I mean, I was in my own little world when I wrote a chapter, just laughing to myself at some of the things my characters would say, and then frantically die over the cute as comments I received. Even if I'm not 14 anymore, writing makes me feel like I sure as hell am.

Xavier: Yeh and you kinda act like it too

Tape 2 Side B- 

Me: ...

Xavier: You don't exactly have 13 reasons do you?

Me: No...

Xavier: *face-palm*

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

Aye don't worry munchkins I'll update by this Sunday :))