Chapter 5: Freddy the bear

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

   "Alright, I just got back from getting another beer from Baby's gallery. It looks like Eddie and Roy made a deal to buy the worst drinks around the town, I wish that fridge of theirs were filled up with plenty of those precious jewelry when I got here. But, well, I feel like these last few days there can't be such thing that turns everything into gray color, since, according to Eddie's advice before he finished his shift as a night guard, Freddy Will be here tomorrow morning; he will be left in the parts and service room. I can't believe how nervous I'm feeling, and I also feel confused about why I'm feeling nervous; I mean, I've done with Freddy even the last thing anyone could imagine with a good sanity. Perhaps it's not like that, but at least farther than our vital space it was. Maybe this is all because of the supposed cleaning code I typed on him, he's not supposed to recognize me even if he gets here; it's harder if I've got all of this make up all over my body. I guess this time I'm going to get to 'know' Freddy, now without any past that involves creatures that destroy factories or lovely relationships. It'll be as if I were born again and had the privilege of knowing what he thinks now; he might just follow his new code that the owner of the restaurant is going to set on him.

   "God! Is it possible that there can exist such disgusting beers!? Well, anyway, I guess I'm going to sleep now. I thank again Eddie for forsaken his little pillow in the control room, it's like I give my neck the opportunity to remain straight and not making me start a bad days in the mornings. Why is he that clumsy? Sometimes I wonder if I worked the same way at Freddy’s; now I don't feel like I have the head to think about it, every time I try to remember all of those moments I feel like someone is pricking my head with a pin, which keeps me from sleeping at nights. I have to admit that slowly those memories get lost deep down into a thick, black haze, if feels as if I never were the one who was actually there; however, I think it'll be impossible to forget two of the moments that marked my life; literally since I've got scars of them. The first one is the little game that Springtrap wanted me to play with him. The second one is the gift that Freddy offered me when our frights had finally perished: his body. I wonder what's the reason why Freddy ended up coming here, if anyone asked me I would say that the owner of Freddy’s made the worst decision and sent Freddy's out of business, therefore he couldn't pay longer to keep Freddy, Chica and Foxy working there. Or, in the worst case, Foxy committed another murder like the one to Mike on that horrible night. Oh Gosh! That pain again!' I placed my hands on my head; they got a little stained by some white make up. I closed tightly my eyes and clenched my teeth. 'This is exactly what I was talking about. No one should know what happened to me, so I'm probably not going to listen to these audios ever again. I'll try to remember the taste of those first beers I tried to get some sleep.'"

   I stopped recording and laid down in the same spot trying to think about nothing. In fact, I looked for an audio that I recorded when Roy played a cool song in the control room. When the music started, I left the recorder next to my face and I laid my head down again. At least music still helps me out to not think about my reality.

*    *    *

Before it was 8 A.M. o'clock, I got up and placed my head close to the door. I couldn't hear anything, not even a truck coming over in the outside; they don't used to make too much noise, but the vibrations they make are so intensive that make all the wires in here sway. I actually felt more anxious than other days, I felt like I could grab my ears and pull them all the way down until they reach the floor. I decided to stand in front of the door and step on the ground slowly with my right foot. I folded my arms on my chest while thinking, yet again, about what happened to Freddy's so they brought Freddy here.

   I had finally heard that somebody was using the elevator; I didn't hear any truck before it. I clenched a little harder my teeth, as I felt I was being sort of seen; it's true, despite the fact that I have all this make up, I always keep this door close for anything that could happen, but now I feel as if any person that is less than two hundred feet away from me can see how nervous and excited I am at the same time. I had to wait all the steps that that worker had to do before he could go and leave Freddy in the restaurant; he should have done exactly what he did with me: he'll step out of the elevator, open the noisy parts and service's door, leave Freddy into the room, whether standing on his feet or laid down; and then finally go while leaving a trail of white dust in the floor.

   I took him almost five minutes to do all those things. I heard that the elevator stopped in the surface, so that guy must have left already the place. I felt like I had to wait a little longer before going out, but at this hour there are still no people in the restaurant, besides that Ballora isn't going to do anything to me if I come out. I couldn't hold it and I walked out. I took the same way I always take when going to the parts and service room. When I got there, indeed, I could see all of that white dust that guy left behind; it was almost two curves that went from the elevator's door to the parts and service room. Before I opened the door I looked at FunTime Foxy's stage. She was there, quiet with her head pointing down as if somebody would have punished her. Maybe it was a big punishment to not wake her up again. Anyway, I left her aside and I opened the door as quiet as if I wanted nobody to hear me; that was obviously impossible unless they got rid of this door and replaced it with a new one. It was darker than I remembered inside, into the room I could see what I didn't expected at all. He was already white and he was looking at the deepest and darkest part of the room, beside of being in a position like talking by his microphone and holding up a blue puppet in his other hand. I didn't want to step inside until I confirmed my speculated theory. I can tell the size of his back is almost the same, but he seems to be a little chubbier, like he haven't exercised in a while. If it comes to Freddy, it wouldn't matter if he couldn't even talk, his presence is enough to grant anyone robot's heaven.

   After letting all the warmth of FunTime Foxy's gallery get into the room, I decided to have my first pace; there was echo and I could felt how cold it was. It was as if my eyes had a threat attached to Freddy's head, it didn't matter where I walked to or what was in the floor, my eyes were the only ones who couldn't move. His fur was as shiny as the other animatronic's skin. The more I stared at his body the faster I was breathing, as well as I was biting my lips and holding back my desire of crying my eyes out. I walked around him while I was slowly seeing his face and chest clearer; indeed, he doesn't have his daisy! No, I don't want to have any illusions, it would be so preposterous to dream about someone who doesn't even know who I am. The puppet was next to the other side of his head from my point of view, but it had almost the same features of me: it was a navy blue rabbit.

   I was almost right in front of him just admiring his simplicity and how he looks turned off. Why… Why can't I feel any good? I mean, there are several features that indicates this is my good, old Freddy, but… I don't know, I guess deep down I know he's not going to know who I am.

   In the moment I stretched my arm to reach his jaw, I started to hear some beeps inside his body; those sounds were really common when I was in the factory. I pulled back my hand. I felt like my whole body froze, as I also felt sort of intimidated for being in front of such an animatronic. Is he waking up? After some seconds with those sounds inside of him, he opened up his blue eyes, as well as he looked at me.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]