\ 5 - 1 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

I didn't care if somebody called me crazy or loon, but I was pretty sure those were the same deep, blue eyes that caught my attention during December. I had a strong grip in my fists and I was clenching my teeth, and also I felt an urgency of letting go litters of tears as soon as they got to their top point. He wasn't saying anything, but deep inside I felt like I was saying all the things I couldn't tell him; it wasn't worth it to ask someone without ears to listen to my desires. I felt now like I was losing my balance, my feet weren't able at all to keep me standing straight right in front of him and his strong glance.

   "Freddy… is… Is that you?" I said just waiting for a single answer.

   He didn't change his expression, he seemed to be studying my body and making sure I was still alive and well. Due to his silence I also remained like that for a while, at least long enough to catch my breath and lost strength. After that I could tell his arm started shuddering a little, for sure he wanted to move it. I still kept in front of him studying his way to wake up, until, at last, he talked.

   "Hey." His voice was hoarse like mine in the mornings. "Hey…"

   I paid my attention just looking for something I could be helpful for him; yes, although he wasn't my boss anymore or that I was someone he didn't even know, I still have this feeling of helping him out. He looked back up speechless. I couldn't hold my desire back, so I walked closer and pulled him into my arms as if I never wanted us to get apart. As soon as I recognized his heart beat against my chest, I lowered my ears covering my face as my tears moised his shoulder. A few seconds later I felt he shuddered in a way that he wanted to step backwards. So I broke the hug and stepped back once. He was already awake.

   "Where am I?" he said as he took his head with the hand that didn't have the puppet. "Who are you?"

   That question got my feet back on Earth. Of course, I got so carried away that I had forgotten the real situation we're facing around here. I wiped my tears and tried to welcome him as clear as I could; my voice was hoarse.

   "Umm…" I was catching back my breath. "This… This is the restaurant in which you'll have to work now. You probably have a specific job assigned already, so… maybe you should get started so you—"

   "Hold on," he interrupted me, "aren't I supposed to be acting to the children? Why am I here now?"

   "What… What do you mean?" That sparkle of hopeless came back.

   "I should be on the stage helping my co-workers to give the best show for the children. Why am I now here?" And then he looked at the puppet. "And what the heck is this?"

   "You mean you remember your last programming code? Do you remember when you used to work at… Freddy’s?" I placed my hands on my chest.

   "Freddy’s?" he thought about it for many seconds. "Freddy’s… I guess so, I guess that's how it was called."

   He was watching me like someone waiting for answers to questions that don't make any sense. This was so weird for me. If he was able to remember all of those things, then the workers that brought him here have not changed his old code of Freddy’s.

   "So… do you remember Chica and Foxy"

   He frowned as he looked at a blind spot to think about this.

   "Sure! They're my co-workers. Where are they?"

   "Umm… I don't know, it was almost a year ago since the last time I last saw them." That headache came back, so I looked down and grabbed my head.