\ 1 - 4 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

I suddenly felt like I abruptly opened up my eyes. I could see nothing but the same empty and dark room I was at.

   What the heck was that dream!? I didn't remember going through that kinda situations, not even with that animatronic called FunTime Foxy. Was I in love with her? I don't think so, I don't remember me feeling something that strong whenever I was with her. In fact, if right now I think about some animatronic I've ever felt attracted to, I can't recall anyone, not even Chica, who was my co-worker.

   Looks like the Cupcake was right after all, I guess I did lose my memory and I'll get it back eventually. I can't remember many stuff, and all the story he told me still doesn't sound like logic, at least not at all by all the names of the animatronics he recalled; what were their names? Bonnie and Frog? I have no idea who the hell is Frog, but I'm slowly feeling that that name, Bonnie, seems familiar to me.

   While I was trying to get all the pieces of the puzzle together inside of me, I heard somebody walking outside this room. Slow and firm steps slowly made the window rumble, and so did some of the stuff I was lying on. I looked at my right side and I raised my head so I could hear more; I also percked up my ears. Those steps sounded louder, it was definitely somebody heading towards this room. Is anybody awake at this hour? Outside was raining and really dark. I don't know, but I got the hunch that it's not time for any human to be awake. That human kept walking towards here, this time his steps slowed and sounded quite studied, as if he already knew that I was here and I would hurt him if he dared to bug me. I got up from the bunch of stuff and I walked to the door as quiet as he was doing; the Cupcake was asleep in one corner of the wall with the window. I placed my head against the door, and I think he should've heard me since he stopped his walk in a sudden. Shit! He knows I'm here! I heard he took many keys and used one in this door; employees at Freddy's used to do it that way. I felt scared about someone seeing me moving freely, and since my programation says that I can't move in front of humans without their authorization, I carefully went back to the bunch of stuff I was on, right behind that wall that separated the Cupcake from me. It sounded that that human unlocked the door, but nobody opened it up. I peeked to it and everything was just like it was before, but I could hear that that human walked away. What the hell is this? Does that mean he or she knows I'm here? Should I go out? The Cupcake kept sleeping, so I decided to have a quick peek outside, I can't stand here more without knowing where I am. I carefully headed towards the door. When it was opened enough for me to see something outside, everywhere was dark and gray. There was a hallway in front of me that leaded towards a room with a white, bright light, coming only from a lightbulb hanging from ceiling; it was a long hallway with the same Freddy's-like floor style. I turned my head to my left side: there was just a gray wall. I turned my head to my left side: there was another long hallway (longer) that leaded to a room with a dim light and a desk with a computer. After I confirmed no one was around me, I walked a little more outside, but I rather focused on exploring the more illuminated room. I walked as slow as I could to it; I left the door opened. The hallway was dark even when there was a lightbulb lighting above the room's door and another one in that room in front of me. On the walls by my sides I found some doors, exactly to the left wall: 'Man' and 'Women', I had no doubts that those were restrooms.

   For one moment I felt like I was back at my original work place, for the stuff around me belonged to the same crowd that used to ask more of my songe: children. As I got closer I was seeing more white tables with many party little hats on them, this room's walls were decorated with round pizzas and some with a pie-cut shape. Is this a pizzeria too? The more I walked in the darker this room was, but I still was able to recognize one merry-go-round in one corner with some colorful balloons stuck to the floor; those ones reflected too good that white light in the center.

   I stopped walking and I preferred to study all the stuff around me: tables, balloons, drawings on the walls, arcade games, a stage. I felt a shiver from top to bottom when I saw, what seemed to be to me, the new restaurant's faces. It was a dark stage with three characters standing on it, just like Chica and I used to stand up when we worked at Freddy's. They were animatronics. There was one I didn't recognize at all: a blue rabbit, but the other two did seem familiar to me, since one of them looked just like me and the other one like Chica. The bear was in the center as he bared a microphone in his hand and wide, red cheeks on his face. He was wearing all my clothes. The animatronic that looked like Chica was a chicken too, wearing all her clothes and, even, she had a pink cupcake in her hand. Is that one accustomed to yell at anybody too?

   I had swallowed the fact that there were already some dudes in the restaurant in charge of taking the helm, however, the shivers and the feeling of some parts of my body going numb when I saw the front door, which was made out of crystal. It was dark outside, but what was surprising was to see hundreds of tall trees around, and some of them covered with snow. Snow? Is that the snow? It wasn't snowing, it was rather raining, but I was able to see some of it over the trees and the ground, which was more like soil instead of sidewalk. I walked a little more to the door so I could see outside; the door was locked. There was nobody and nothing outside, it was as if the restaurant were in the middle of nowhere, or at least in the top of a mountain, since it was still possible to see some houses down the way here.

   "I can't believe I'm seeing snow," I whispered to me as I looked at the greyish snow.

   After I saw my surroundings I heard that somebody ran by the hallway I didn't went by. That made me gasp and turned around so I could see the way I came from. Not even in the worst of my nightmares I went through I just saw: the three of those animatronics were suddenly staring at me with black eyes with white, shiny pupils. Their smiles faked a dead chuckle. I felt like my legs had turned into rocks, I couldn't move them. After some seconds staring at those creepy glances I decided to go back to the room I woke up in. They kept their sight on the front door, right where I was standing. I turned my head for a moment to see the room again, and then I turned back to those guys, their heads turned to me again. My way to breathe was really fast, I knew I was in peril with those assholes with me.

   When I got to the room I could see the door was locked. Shit! Why!? Without caring about the noise I would do, I pushed and kicked the door for it to open, but nothing happened. I took a peek behind over my shoulder, and now the bear was standing in the middle of the hallway, as the rabbit and the chicken were sticking their heads out over his shoulders. Oh fucking God! Fucking God! I hit on the door harder, though in my mind I considered myself for sure dead. I looked at their eyes again, everytime I looked off them they got closer and closer. I just stopped trying to open the door and I fled by the other hallway, the long one that led to a desk; my whole body was shuddering, as I couldn't help but clench my teeth and press strongly my fists.

   When I got to the total darkness along the hallway I could tell there were more rooms at both sides of me, and inside of them there were white tables with party hats as well.

   I suddenly felt someone pulled as strong as hell my arm and threw me into one of these rooms, one at my left side. I stamped myself onto a table as I heard somebody slammed this room's door.

   "Shhh! Tais-toi!"

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]