\ 1 - 7 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

In the moment I woke up Mangle touched my shoulder; she let me sleep on a bed right behind the big wardrobe I didn't take apart. Since there wasn't any window in here I couldn't tell if it was already morning. She was now wearing a red scarf, a dark red beanie and red gloves and boots.

   "Come with me, Freddy, I want to show you something."

   "What time is it?" I didn't opened all the way my eyes.

   "It's 6:00 AM, we can go out now." And then she left the room. I heard she closed the door.

   I still had that feeling of something bad happening if I went out with her. One of the things I wished I never had to see was that stage ever again, but I also know I can't be hidden in here forever. The Cupcakes was asleep next to my pillow with some ashes of his cigarette spread around him. I decided not to wake him up and go out by my own.

   When I opened the door I could see the same long hallway with the same desk at one end and the room I first arrived at the other one. I sure knew Mangle was waiting for me in the dining area. The windows of some of the private party rooms—the ones that had at least one were in front of my room—weren't showing signs of light outside, as if it were still night. The restaurant was just like I first saw it. I got to the dining area and the animatronics were just like I found them; they had their heads pointing down with their eyes closed. Mangle was standing in the closed front door.

   "Freddy, come here!" she said cheerfully.

   I walked until I was next to her, and now I did have time to contemplate the outside without feeling scared death, I kinda knew that with Mangle here I felt like she knew nothing bad was gonna happen to us.

   "You didn't know the snow, right?"

   "No, this is the first time I see it in my life." I actually was enjoying seeing white snow and little snowflakes falling from the sky. "It didn't snow over Freddy's."

   "I know, I remember where the restaurant was used to be," she said, and then she walked to the bottom of this room where people ordered food. I followed her.

   "Bon, I just wanted to show you some of the things here in the restaurant, like the dishes or the arcades we have."

   All the dishes were in French, the only thing I understood was the function of that colorful merry-go-round.

   "What time is the restaurant opening?"

   "In two hours, but not too many people come here to eat, this place has never been so popular. Mais that's no reason to stop working. And well… I should warn you about—"

   "Why aren't they moving now?" She didn't notice it, but I stood before the stage while she was talking. "How come they almost killed me yesterday and now they're like this?"

   Mangle stood next to me.

   "They won't be like this forever."

   "What do you mean?"

   She remained quiet for some seconds, and then she went back to where she was.

   "Nothing."

   It was really weird her attitude whenever she talked about them. It looked like she felt some kind of empathy or solidarity to them, which makes me think that they might've been conscious animatronics just like Mangle and me. What the heck is this? I understand she keeps a little away from them to be safe, I can tell that because of the huge scar she has on her back. There's something strange going on here. Mangle came back with a plate with something yellow on it; french fries?