Chapter 1: Freddy Fazbear

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

*10 years*

   Recovering...

   "Hi, kids! Welcome to your favorite restaurant! I hope you... like... the food!" The rabbit and Ivy started to laugh.

   "Not like that, Freddy. You have to practice more," he said.

   "It's just that I feel really shy when I'm in front of public," I said looking down.

   "I got it!" Ivy exclaimed. "We're going to turn around so you won't feel shy, ok?"

   The idea sounded good to me; having him and Ivy sitting there in front of me makes me feel like I'm about to screw it up.

   "Ok." I was still on my feet.

   Ivy and the rabbit turned around, now I just see the back of their heads, as I listened to them giggling quietly.

   "Alright, let me get my cool and I'll start."

   "Remember to smile, Freddy," he said still turned.

   When we were all quiet, I looked for the phrases I'm supposed to use when working in my memory card. I still don't get why I have to raise my hat so many times, I'm not ventilating my head to keep it from sweating. None of the humans in the factory were around, there were still ten minutes before they were back from their break; I'd be still playing with them if they were here though. I found them, here I go.

   "Hi, kids! Welcome to—" Before I could finish my dialogue, I suddenly sneezed as hard as all the clangs all over the factory. My top hat flew away from my left hand. Both of them started to laugh from their spots. Damn! I failed again.

   "That was alright!" the rabbit exclaimed from his place.

   "Freddy, where's your hat?" Ivy started to laugh louder when she turned around, and saw that I didn't have my hat.

   "Here it is." He took it and studied it in his hand.

   "Wait, give it back, I don't like how I look without it."

   "Oh, come on, Freddy, let me put it on for a minute, I've never worn a hat in my life." He started to play with it.

   "Please, I feel like I'm bald without it."

   "But you are bald," Ivy said while pointing at my head.

   I started to feel my face really hot, that always happened to me every time I didn't have my hat, or even when the chief took it off of me to work better. The rabbit got up and put my hat on his head just like I always do.

   "Look, Ivy, I'm Freddy. Welcome to ' Achoo! '"

   "That tears it!" I pounced over him, as he started to struggle so he could keep my hat away from me. We both were on the floor, but I was over his body. I had to admit that moment was really funny, because even Ivy yelled 'Fight!' from her place and pounced towards us just like I did. That fight was good, but remembering the fact that I hadn't my hat made me feel ashamed again.

   "Ivy?" her father asked from outside the room.

   As soon as I heard her father's voice, the three of us stopped our fight and looked at him as though he were the Sun, because, when he opened the door, he let all the light outside in.

   "What are you doing?"

   "It's just that... he took his hat," Ivy explained while pointing at the rabbit with my hat.