\ 8 - 3 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

There was no doubt something on Bonnie made her cry her eyes out. She was covering her snout with her hand, as she tried her best to hold all the tears she had.

   "Mangle, what's wrong?" I asked worried in every word. I walked closer to see this situation.

   Bonnie looked amazing, but Mangle's reaction didn't allow me to enjoy the view, maybe it would've been kinda rude not to mind her. I had no idea what to do. Mangle raised her greasy hands towards Bonnie's face, but she held back whenever she was a few inches from it, just like I was feeling when I found him.

   "You ok, Mangle?" I got nearer and put my hand on her shoulder.

   "It's him," she whispered hoarsely. She dared to touch where his eyebrows were supposed to be. "It's you."

   "Who?" Anyone could tell how confused I was by my voice.

   "Freddy." She kept whispering. "Freddy… I found him, I finally found him after all these years."

   "Who? That's just Bonnie," I replied making it obvious.

   And then many beeps started to sound inside Bonnie's body. In a few seconds he was turned on and sat with his back straight. His glance was lost and aimless, but soon he turned his head to see Mangle and me right next to him. I felt a knot in my throat, but soon I smiled as warm as possible.

   "Bonnie," I whispered.

   He gasped and checked me out from head to toe. He looked expressionless while studying me, but then he smiled just like I did.

   "It is you." His voice was clear and sweet like before. This was the Bonnie I met at Freddy's.

   "Bonnie," I whispered and got closer to hug him. With my strength I got to lift him off the table. He giggled, and then I heard some sobs. "Don't cry, Bonnie." I was sobbing too, "now we're back together, and that's all that matters."

   I ignored Mangle for a while; her weeping wasn't that important for me when I saw Bonnie fixed. It was as if we would've gotten to meet again, now we both even. I put Bonnie down and he stood in front of me, but then he turned to Mangle, who was still covering her mouth and holding tears back. Bonnie got a little puzzled about that reaction and looked at me to confirm his confusion. I didn't look back the same way, but I did turn to talk to her.

   "It's alright, Mangle, Bonnie is fine!" I said in front of her grabbing her by her shoulders.

   It looked like she didn't hear me. She put me aside and walked until she was in front of Bonnie. He made the sight he always does when he feels threatened; maybe my reaction helped built that sight. Mangle raised her hands and caressed Bonnie's cheeks as soft as if she didn't want to mess his fur up.

   "Do you remember me?" She had no voice, she was so thrilled that was unable to speak.

   Bonnie got now really confused, he wouldn't say a word either.

   "Bruno…" she whispered lower.

   Bonnie opened his snout to say something but failed.

   Bruno? Why would she call him Bruno? I don't think Bonnie happens to be that guy I saw in that picture, does he?

   "No, I… I am Bonnie," he replied grabbing her arms and pulling them downward.

   "I…" Mangle was saying, "I-I'm s-so sorry, bu-but… may I hug you?"

   Mangle's innocence had really touched me, though I was still feeling so uncomfortable and confused about her actions. How could it even be possible for Bonnie to be that guy? And how come she remembers him? What happened between them? Bonnie looked at me waiting for an answer. I'm not his boss anymore, but I had the urge of telling him something. The only thing I did was to shrug as a sign of acceptance. Mangle kept waiting with her arms a little high. Bonnie nodded confused and accepted the hug. When they were hugging I heard her weeping louder, as this whole situation was turning weirder and weirder for the two of us. They broke the hug.

   "I'm sorry…" she was saying while wiping her tears away, "I guess I got really carried away by the vibe. It's… It's good to see you, Bonnie." She straightened her back and pretended that nothing had happened. "So, how do you feel?"

   "I'm fine," he replied with the same tone, "I feel like I haven't eaten in years, but I don't feel fatigued at all."

   "Right! Your system pointed out food, but fortunately that didn't cause any worse damage on you, nothing that food can't fix." She nudged him unsure.

   "Mangle." I came to interrupt, "are you sure you're feeling ok?"

   "Yes, I… I think I'm gonna get some air. Excuse me." And then she walked out of the room with nothing else to say.

   I saw her leaving as if she didn't want anyone to talk to her, and then I heard Bonnie talking to me.

   "Who is she?"

   "She… I guess she finally found somebody really important."

   I thought about many ways for then to meet each other before, but it seemed to have nothing to do with me, at least not as long as I don't know anything about their past. Bonnie was a human once? How is that possible? Damn, I must be thinking a lot that I don't believe in my own thoughts anymore. Maybe I should just go out and get some food, I don't know.

   "Freddy?" Bonnie said to me, "are you ok?" He put his hand on me.

   His palm's softness got to get me out of my thoughts and reduce my stress. His hand spread confidence in me like a warm, cozy glove. I took his hand with mine and I turned to him.

   "It would take me forever to tell you what I've been through to get here," I giggled as I started to use the same tone of voice I've always used to use to him; romantic with a slight purr.

   "Now we do have time." He looked so innocent looking down and lowering his long ears. "But joking aside, do you know her?"

   "Yeah, she's been so important for me to get here, you wouldn't believe how smart she is."

   "So she's been always that touchy?"

   I thought about that for a while. I always saw Mangle as an animatronic with feelings like iron capable of stopping a bullet full of sadness and deep memories. This was the first time I saw her worse than a wreck and releasing everything she apparently held back in front of me. I used to have that attitude when I worked at Freddy's with FunTime Foxy, but then I realized it was no use to keep that up if it was just gonna hurt me all along. It's good to release what could ruin our health eventually, so I'm willing to avoid that mistake with Bonnie.

   "Why don't we go to the electric room and I'll tell you with details about me?" I took him by his shoulder and walked him outside. He then walked a little farther.

   Seeing him all fixed reminded me to those good, ol' days at Freddy's; his body is now a little thinner, but still got that shape that drives me crazy. I walked to his level and squeezed him in a hug from behind.

   "Bonnie!" I yelled of joy as I heard I took his breath out.

   His body was still soft and squeezable.

   "Alright, let's go." I let go of him and we both headed back towards it.

   There's no better medicine for dismay than a sweet guy like him. While I had my arm over his shohlded and we were leaving that place, I could hear Mangle in Baby's gallery; yesterday she found out a window they never lock at nights. It makes me feel a little upset to not know what to do to make her feel better, but I know she did that to leave Bonnie and me alone at the same time, since… well, she already knows we had something.

   When we got to the electric room we could see two crystal cups with ice creams on the floor, right on the spot where I found Bonnie.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]