\ 9 - 2 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

This weather didn't even make me shiver like the way I did when I saw that horrible face again, this time felt sort of different though: when we were together in The Storyteller he looked quite imposing and bigger, as if I were a weak mouse in a sudden death against a big, fat cat. I saw him like a beast the day we fought, but I do remember that he softened his urges the moment I couldn't see and hear anymore. Now his face didn't mean anything to me, but when I lifted one of his eyelids I could confirm that his desolated eyes were still registering information to save in his memory. Some snow around him seemed to be melting.

   "What do we do?" I asked Freddy.

   He, in the other hand, was radiating hatred from head to toe; he seemed to be gathering all his strength to take the final hit and bury him forever under this cold, thick snow. He couldn't say anything, but I knew that if I didn't stop him he was going to finish him. I… I… I couldn't let him do that! As soon as that thought showed up in my mind, Freddy got in a position to destroy him. I stopped him with both of my arms.

   "Freddy! No!"

   He sighed when he heard me, and then he refrained and stood back straight.

   "Why?" he complained.

   "It looks like my plights are not over after all," he spoke up.

   His voice was not the same, now it was hoarser and deeper like his system was about to expire. Hearing that voice really gave me the shivers, it was even worse for the both of us being between a closed down restaurant and a dark, cold forest.

   "Still got enough balls to fuck up people's lives?" Freddy asked mad.

   "At least I have enough for somebody to come here and find me to get me back to a factory. Of course, that will happen if I'm lucky to have somebody back in the crime scene."

   "Don't you ever get tired of spitting out stupidities all the time? I should get rid of your disgusting snout and let you freeze for more days, asshole."

   "Do whatever you want with me, Freddy, we both now I am absolutely hopeless right now."

   I couldn't tell how many days he had spent back here, but, by the color purple spread around his body, this was about a matter of days.

   "Where is Springtrap?" I asked.

   "Yeah, where is that little piece of shit?" Freddy started looking around.

   "No one has to worry about him anymore, not even the restaurants in need of an attraction with meager skills in offer. That idiot is not going to mess with you, even if I wanted so."

   "And why? Had an argument and he told you he was gonna get cigarettes?" he laughed.

   Although Springtrap was a guy I wish I'll never have to stumble upon with, I didn't get to feel so relieved by knowing he was never going to bug us, as well as seeing Golden Freddy lying on the ground totally harmless and dying. It looked like Freddy held a grudge less precarious than mine, at least big enough to tease and scoff in this kind of situation. Somehow I felt like Golden Freddy wasn't actually begging us for an artificial death—he could never get a natural one, his way to speak sounded like he wanted to warn us about something.

   "Why don't you just scram? I thought only humans were going to get interested in knowing the gossip, not a good-for-nothing and his boyfriend."