\ 8 - 4 / (18+)

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "So now you can speak French?" he asked in awe next to me.

   "Of course not, I got to learn some useful phrases though, especially to use to you." I took his chin and raised it while he had his spoon into his mouth. "You want me to teach you a little?"

   "Sure! Tell me." He raised his ears.

   So then I started pondering about those moments when I used to sat down on the bed inside that cold room and listened to Mangle's ten-minute lessons; the Cupcake never took them with me.

   "'Well alright, you already know that the letter 'r' sounds so different from the way you and I say it. Pretend to gargle with salt water for quinsy.' And then she started forcing her pronunciation.

   "That was one of her first lessons, and then she got me every time she had the chance to ask me anything like rain.

   "'Freddy!' She yelled at me from the hallway outside the room, 'how do you say 'do exercise'!?'

   "So then I said faire de l’exercice, though I rather repeated blindly whatever came out of her lips when she explained to me some grammar. I didn't want to tell her to stop teaching me that stuff 'cause I thought I was gonna live in Quebec forever. Fortunately I'm now here and I can now show you some of those phrases, isn't that neat? Soon I learned a very useful phrase when it comes to you."

   "Really? What is it?" He blushed a little.

   "Je veux te baiser," I said trying to hit the right sounds.

   "And what does that mean?" he asked eagerly.

   "It means 'I love you'." Naughtiness clung onto my smile.

   He felt so thrilled of hearing that that he hid his head underneath my chin and started purring quietly like cats do; it was something he was used to do for some reason, though I never judged him for that, that was very sexy for me somehow. We both were reaching the bottom of our cups, I guessed I was hungrier than Bonnie, for his cup still got enough to make up another day. I took advantage of that moment to keep talking about us and not be quiet, I wouldn't mind though.

   "So those chicks didn't hurt you? I wouldn't like to think that they helped Golden Freddy and they all were out to get you."

   "No." He swallowed some ice cream, "it was actually just the two of us and FunTime Foxy. Looks like he was hungry of—"

   "Wait a minute," I quickly said, "FunTime Foxy? You mean—?"

   "Yes, your… ex-girlfriend." I could tell in his ears that it was hard for him to tell this.

   Is she here? I didn't see her anywhere. I can't believe she, after many years growing apart, had to work in the same place Bonnie had to. Why does anyone who has to do anything with my life have to suffer? If it's gonna be always like that then they shouldn't let me know more people.

   "She and Golden Freddy were alone, too alone. I interrupted in the middle of the action. He started acting like he hated me and that I was disgusting for him. After that everything happened."

   "So is she still around here?"

   "No, after I couldn't see and listen anymore I didn't know anything about new movements. I guessed she was transferred to another restaurant or sent towards maintenance; they suspected my conditions was caused due to some problem in her system, because we fought in her gallery. I have no idea where she could be, but even though she did whatever Golden Freddy tented her to do, I hope she's ok and working at something she was meant to. You know what? I felt a little jealous when I found out she was your girlfriend, but then I realized it was no use to hold grudges for something that we both could get over: 'get over'. I regretted for all those days when I could wake her up and instead I sat down and drank beers. I wish I can see her and tell her how sorry I am for feeling like that."