\ 6 - 3 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

I didn't think I was awake or alive to see this. This would have happened in one of my worst nightmares like always, but there was always in my mind a solution for the problem. Now I feel with no solutions at all, I feel like I walked myself towards the frozen death's door. How didn't I realize that asshole was Springtrap!? Can I ever be such a blind ass!? I started kicking snow and leaves around me. Standing in the middle of the road made me feel as if a car were about to hit me, but it looked like I was the only thing alive around here; not even looking at both sides of it I see anyone, now it's definitely just me. My mind can't process what just happened, those were the longest and at the same time the shortest seconds in my life. What am I gonna do now? What the fuck am I gonna do now!? I'm fucking hopeless! Who's gonna find me up here!? This is bullshit, just bullshit!

   I sat on the edge of the road in a position that I could lay my elbows on my thighs and my head into my palms. It's just not possible that I could be so blind that I didn't notice a thing though I already knew who he was. I just got carried away by the sweet words he told me about Bonnie. It was all a fucking lie, I'll never get to see that wonderful guy ever again and it's all my fault. If I only would have known about this before, maybe I had never gone out with Mangle in the first place, I would have stayed in there the rest of my days and live. I slowly started feeling my ankles and my wrists get cold to the point of feeling pain. I couldn't just sat down in the middle of the road with the darkness around me, so I got up and headed back to that little cottage Springtrap told me about. Inside of it there was a ripped backpack with many stuff coming out of it: trash, empty, plastic bottles, a knife, a rope and a paper that said 'asshole'. Everything was already planned, those two jackasses already thought about leaving me alone.

   When I turned back to the road, I started to feel like someone was crushing my chest, my sobs were getting louder, as well as there was more steam coming out of my snout. I couldn't pull back and I released as much tears as I wished when I happened to think that this was gonna be a lie. I sat down next to the cottage trying to cover myself from the wind gusts that used to arrive and shake all of these pines with snow. I sat and hid my hands into my lap, as I tried my best to barely breathe so I could keep myself from feeling my lungs freeze. Somewhere down the line it snowed back, I could tell by the ground getting white again with thick, white layers of snow. Sometimes I heard a truck driving along this road, it was like each hour or what seemed to be an hour; I don't have a clock or way to figure the time out. It was useless to try and stay next to this cottage as a shelter, because since the moment that asshole left me here my temperature has done nothing but decrease. No matter how hard I try to keep me warm and think about a way out of this mess, I just can't, I feel like it's just not worth it to think about new solutions for problems in this world, for some time someone's gonna use it to take advantage of me. They're assholes, they don't deserve to live, they deserve to spend their nights alone and freezing like I'm doing right now. My intention was just to be with Bonnie again, what is wrong about that!? It's something I decided and that I wish I can spend the rest of my life with. Why the hell would that idiot want to mess with my life again? I thought that after we had gone through he would be out of the way. It's impossible to satisfy some brainless person.

   As I kept thinking and feeling sorry about the stupid decision I had taken, I started to notice some crystals on my arms and my legs. I can't stay here, I gotta do something. Maybe I had promised something that, eventually, turned to be crap, but I had promised that to that jerk, not to Bonnie. Now this isn't gonna be a favor that I was gonna pay that dude for driving me, but for Bonnie just for self-satisfaction. I'm gonna be there with you, Bonnie, even if it takes my life.

   I got up from that spot and tried to get back on the road. I felt now like my bones were made out of ice, and that in any moment if I made a hard movement I would break them and make me feel much pain. The warm steam that came out of me was thicker and whiter, or at least that's what I could see with the dim light. The moonlight was helpful for me to see the way I should take to go on. When I got on it, I started to hobble towards the side we never drove by. My steps were short, but it was possible to listen here and around how heavy they were, and the thousands of crystals that I crushed in every step. I was hugging myself while I was trying to find any sign of a human or a house I could use as a shelter; yes, for the first time I would have to sleep in one human's house if I don't want to die frozen out here. The weather got colder as the night went on. It was… It was getting harder for me to relate these emotions found inside of me, because I started to feel my head hurt just like the uncovered parts of me. I needed something right away that could get me back to the city immediately.

   While I was going with shorter steps, I could see a yellow light turning clearer; it was some car coming from behind me. I turned around to see that it was a truck driving towards me. I got off the road and hid behind a tree. The first thing I thought about was to cover my whole face so he could not notice I'm a robot. I did and came out of that tree, as I made a sign so he could stop and notice me. There was a man inside, but as soon as he drove next to me he frowned and looked back at the road. When he accelerated, he made some of the snow on the ground hit me everywhere. I was feeling really upset inside, I felt I could take my own head and pull it out so I could stop seeing this, I was feeling so much and almost nothing of strength to release my anger, but nothing of that didn't seem to make effect on me, the only thing that kept going on was my temperature decreasing and the increase of ice crystals on my body. Now it was so hard for me to open and close my fist, as well as turn my neck and close my eyelids. There must be something else for me to get down of here, but what? What!? I wish my stomach could stop roaring right now, that my knees didn't feel like they were about to split, that my teeth stopped chattering, that my future could take place in a warmer place.

   I couldn't think anymore, whenever I tried my ideas sounded so preposterous and without any sense, as if everything were just gibberish and non understandable in my language. I was feeling so confused, my visions started getting blurred. The lights in the city far away from here were getting bigger and blurred more and more. The muscles in my face weren't able to move anymore, as my steps were shorter to the point that I was practically standing in the middle of the road. The night was turning darker and darker. My face felt like ice, just like my fingers and my toes. At some moment, in which I still got the opportunity to remember, I felt like I stopped hobbling, and I just saw another yellow light coming towards me, but now I felt no strength in my legs to move them and get off the road. I looked at it as if my eyes were about to close forever. That light was blinding but thin at the same time. I didn't care if it was about to hit me, I couldn't move a single muscle. As soon as I heard that the truck stopped, I got on my knees and fell onto the road, as I finally closed my eyes and accepted that nature does whatever it had to do with me and my body.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]