\ 2 - 4 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Wait, what!? She's from Freddy's? How can that be? In any moment during my time there I didn't get to see or know something about her. She kept handling some stuff over her stage while I was trying to digest such information.

   "I actually loved to work there, you know? Excelent service, beautiful children, cooking and drawing new smiles everyday, an endless fountain of privileges. Anyway, one day…" She suddenly stopped.

   "What?"

   "Can I trust you?" she said as she got closer to me.

   "Of course! What is it?" I actually wanted her to trust me, I didn't see why not to start a new trustful and comfortable vibe between us.

   "It's just that they actually had a real reason to insert that chip in me." Her thrilling moment had perish.

   "Why?" I asked more interested and nervous.

   She turned to the control room and then started to walk toward it.

   "Wait here, I'll get something to eat first and then I'll tell you, ok?" She went by the way I always take to get food for me.

   This is making my fur get spiky somehow, not even the best movies I've so far watched have left me with that feeling of urgency to know what's going to happen next. What did she mean with 'a real reason'? If she said so then she must know she's got something wrong in her system. Will I be in danger being close to her? She got back with a tray with two cupcakes.

   "You like cupcakes?"

   "Oh I had one so long ago." I picked the one that seemed to be the smallest.

   Afterwards we both sat down on the edge of her little stage while eating; I was eating, she wasn't

   "I don't quite remember when it exactly happened; I think it was ten or more years ago, I don't know. Everything in my work was going fine, it was like staying at a home like the ones humans have. For so long I just worked with the company of an animatronic and eventually with two like nowadays. Anyway, there was one time a special day for Valentine's, it wasn't so common for children to come over, although there were still some of them. We used to decorate the restaurant with plenty of red and pink, little hearts; with scented candles and thousands of loving letters, even I cooked a pizza with the shape of a heart myself. I always loved festive days there."

   I wish I agreed with her, I wonder how festive days would have been at Freddy's. I slightly smiled as she kept going on.

   "But everything started to turn darker when that little guy went over my stage. You see, Bonnie, he came closer 'cause he wanted to put some food into my mouth, and I wasn't going to say no since my program code didn't deny that; however, I needed some time to finish my dialogues so I could pay my attention to him, but his patience was shorter than himself that, with no parents around to stop him, he jumped as high as he could and broke my jaw by pulling it downward so I could be at his level. I felt so desperate of not knowing how to say no to him; I didn't even know what had happened, so I started to back off and hit and kick anything that was around me, including that kid. He fell from the stage and landed onto one table over the dining area. But it wasn't just it, it was more about how hard I hit his head and all of his body to take him out of my way.

   "'Somebody call a doctor! What happened!? It's a monster! MONSTER!' The people in the restaurant screamed after watching a child passed out on the floor with an opened wound in his head. Since that day I got kicked out and I never saw all of my co-workers ever again. I didn't arrive in here immediately, they put me into a cold room to be fixed eventually, but those people took almost a year to realize that I was in there.