\ 1 - 1 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

*Download 100% completed*

When my system turned back on, my eyelids fluttered opened as they felt like I was gonna break them into pieces if I did that roughly. Actually that feeling was like ripping stitches off my body, but fortunately for me that wasn't my case, or at least I don't remember having something wrong with my eyes. The place I was at was dark, but it wasn't as cold as a wet cave. Where am I? What happened? Did I black out here? I don't even remember if I got that whipped up to wind up on the floor over a bunch of stuff, or what seemed to feel like a bunch of stuff; I think I was lying over a lamp.

   Although the room I was at was really dark, it was as if this wall was covering the other side, which lets some moonlight in. Maybe if I got up and walked to that other side I could be able to see where I was at. I don't think it's a good idea just to lay down and see things happen without me to be able to change them. I felt a vicious pain when I tried to raise one of my arms, it was as if someone had put the stereo over them, even trying to raise one finger felt like a spicy sweet on my eye.

   I waited almost 20 minutes for the pain to cease a little so I could get up. While I was still down I pondered about a dream… I think it was a dream, though everything I saw was as if it actually happened: I was in the factory I was created in, and I was wearing the same clothes I've been wearing apparently since the day I was born. After I ate a slice of a gooey and cold pizza, I went back to that room, which I knew it was called 'Chief's project', for some reason I knew that room and the people I was gonna find in there. I just can remember a little girl, I'm pretty sure it was a girl for her tiny voice and her green sweater. We were joined by some purple guy with a white snout. I can't remember his name, but I don't think he was important in my life anyway, because if he was, I'd remember spending my time with him. I don't have many memories with that little girl either, so… I have no idea what to believe.

   The pain in my body seemed to diminished, at least now I could raise my knee without problems. Trying to avoid any other mistake that could get me back to the ground, I laid on my arms and feet to be all the way up. I could tell that, that bunch of stuff I was lying on, was actually things from the pizzeria: there were some papers, some of the clothes I never wore, the computer in the office, the stereo, the curtains and more clothes. Why is all this here? What's this place? I looked around seeking for something I could recognize, anything but those things. This little room seemed to be narrower than when I was lying down; I could use this whole space with just stretching my arms to either side. I walked to the other side of the wall covering the light, and I could see a little window that, indeed, lighted up this place. There were drops from the rain flowing down the cristal while some lightings made it rumble. The opposite wall, which was exactly at my left side, had a door, and yet it's nothing I can recognize. I can't recall a door like that one inside the pizzeria, not even one only for employees. Despite I didn't recognize the room, the walls' style was still the same, so… I couldn't take for granted the fact that this wasn't the pizzeria. I tried to open up the metal door, but nothing happened, I thought that maybe it was locked or someone locked me in on purpose.

   What do I do now? I have no idea where I am, and still can't recall the moment I stopped seeing my public asking for an encore and for more pizza. I kept walking around this room just looking for any way out, I didn't want to get to the part where I had to break the window with my fist and slide along it, there had to be other way.

   When I walked again close to that window, I heard something like fluttering over the stuff. Oh… then I'm not alone in this little room after all. I went back to that side, and I could see the clothes and some other stuff was moving, just like a child playing under their blankets. I carefully removed things off that thing, but I just couldn't see anything yet, so then I just threw more stuff from it away: I threw away some black gloves, an eye patch, a pot, a cupcake and a red guitar.

   In the moment I got all that stuff aside, that thing stopped moving, but something behind me suddenly shouted instead.

   "What the hell is wrong with you, you piece of shit!?"

   I didn't expected the thing trying to get out of there to be right behind me, so I turned around startled as fast as I could. I saw nobody, it was still that gray wall with a chess-like line with red edges.

   "Down here!" that thing yelled again.

   This time I heard its voice as if it was speaking from the floor. When I looked down I could see a little cupcake with yellow eyes staring at me. Did that thing just talked to me?

   "Didn't they ever teach you to respect people!? Though you're a big guy you're way too dumb, dude." He moved his top up and down when he talked.

   I… I think I must've hit my head really hard, 'cause now I feel like that little cupcake is actually talking to me. Why don't I just eat it up? He must taste good. I picked him up from his little brown basket and I took it into my mouth while he was yelling at me. Before I could bite it, he bit my hand instead. I let go of him.

   "Will you listen!?"

   "So… you're real," I said surprised by talking to a talking dessert.

   "I could even be realer than you, 'cause it looks like you were made out of some brainless dude." He jumped a little away from me.

   Talking to that little thing was weird, but maybe he knew more than me.

   "Where are we?" I asked as I looked around.

   "I was gonna ask you that, where do you think we are?"

   His voice was alike an old man in the morning. I thought he was gonna have a sweeter voice; in fact, I thought that thing wasn't even gonna have voice.

   "I don't know, I mean, I don't know why I'm talking to ya. How come you talk?"

   "I definitely liked you way more when you were asleep, at least I could smoke at ease." He suddenly took out a lighted cigarette out of inside him. "You know? When we started this journey I had a lot of time to think about my life and my purpose, in the end though I just decided I was gonna help you out."

   I didn't follow any of that, but though I was feeling more comfortable for having somebody to answer to all of my questions, even when they weren't exactly mine.

   "So we've met before?"

   "Yeah, since the day you guys took that picture for that silly Christmas sign, or at least Chica told so."

   Chica… Chica is my co-worker.

   "I used to work with Chica?"

   "Hey, it looks like they even deleted your intelligence, buddy, you're lucky you can talk." He laughed as he took out another cigarette. "Cigarette?"

   "No, I don't smoke."

   I think a robot like me can't even smoke.

   "So this is it, Freddy, I'm here to help you get out of this mess."

   "What mess? What's wrong with me?"

   "You'll find it out sooner or later, you just gotta be patient and keep your feet on the Earth."

   "How do you know Chica? And what Christmas sign are you talking about?"

   "I'd take forever to explain everything to ya, and if I do that you'd go nuts. Why don't you go to sleep and we'll talk tomorrow? Maybe somebody gets us out of here by then," he said as he looked at the gray door.

   "But… are we still in the pizzeria?"

   At least I wanted to be sure about that before I went back to sleep.

   "What? You mean Freddy's? Forget it, dude, that place is history!" he said laughing loudly.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]