\ 2 - 2 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

I didn't want to wait for the moment for her to just get me and start breaking all of my bones, so I started to walk backwards towards the control room, but at the same time I didn't look off her glance. Damn it! Why can't they just leave me alone? She kept just standing over there and 'staring' at me—who knows if she was actually seeing me. When I bumped against the control room's wall, she stopped looking at me and danced back in circles, as her music box started to sound again. She disappeared into the darkness.

   I can't believe this, it actually worked! I thought this was just going to be a silly strategy, but it looks like fooling ordinary animatronics is easier than I thought. Now I can breathe normally. I crotched down and got into the control room. I bet I'm going to find something useful at the circus gallery. I looked at the other side of the room, at the gallery I had come from. I was scared of turning on the lights and see that animatronic again, what if the lights bother her and then she wanted to kill me even wearing this mask? I'm not willing to go through that, so I'll just do what I'm aiming for. I opened up the ventilation in front of me, the one I've never went through. I dragged myself using my forearms and some of my legs while I was listening thuds into the duct because of me. The bottom of this duct looked like an endless hole, as if any creature could suddenly appear show up and get rid of me. Luckily that wasn't my case.

   I stepped out of the duct and I found myself standing in the middle of another control room, but this one had a lot of buttons, wires, screens, scanners, fans, switches, etc. The most part of them were over a desk in front of me, the rest of this place was nothing but walls with crystals to see the outside; it was just darkness. Oh great, just when I thought suffering had finally come to an end I find out a new control room ten times harder to understand. There were also next to that desk the buttons red and blue. I know that… maybe I shouldn't do this, but I need to know if there's something outside that could be helpful, though I don't think I could for the fact that I can't go out; there's no way out of this other control room. I stood before the blue button and I pressed it. What I could see outside was a little stage like the two ones that get illuminated back there. On it there was the same girl animatronic with red hair and green eyes, but she wasn't moving, she had her head down while holding a microphone. A microphone, mmm… that makes me think that this little girl is using Freddy's place as the main attraction at the restaurant. Now I can tell this is a restaurant since close to that stage there were some white tables and some arcade games. I got in awe about how big this place was, I can barely recognize all the features of this girl. According to a poster stuck in the crystal this animatronic is known as 'Baby'. It's an interesting name.

   I kept looking around for something that could keep me alive, but I couldn't find anything, it was just more dust and flickering lights. Fortunately for me everything wasn't screwed up yet since I could find over one corner of the room something 'hidden' under a blanket, it was a fridge! Into it I found many bottles of water, some meat and breads and also a lot of beers. Shoot, I'll have to cover it with these few pieces of meat and with all of these beers; I thought I heard humans say that they make you feel satisfied, or was it other thing?

   I took out all that stuff carrying it into my arms and I closed the fridge with my foot. Everything in the room looked just like it was, I could still listen to that constant and obnoxious sound fluorescent lights do. I didn't want to press the blue button again and I just left. It was harder to go through the duct since I was carrying food with me.

   When I got back to the control room I stepped outside hitting my head against the edge of the desk, which made all the stuff over it fall onto me. Shit, Bonnie, don't make any nosie! How the hell you know they won't do anything to you for making noises? I must be careful. Many make up stuff had fallen; it was rather just a red lipstick and white and pink make up. I knew all of that thanks to Chica's make up box. I could feel another brilliant idea landing right onto my mind again; it's weird that I come up with many ideas when my knees can't even help but quake. I bowed and picked everything up and went back to the breaker room. Thank goodness my mask worked again since Ballora didn't bother to study me; I know it 'cause her music box kept sounding.

   When I got here I closed carefully the door and I ran towards the corner I most feel save in. I spread around all the stuff I had brought. I did it! I did it! I did it! At last some food! I couldn't hold back my urge, so I took my mask off violently and picked up a piece of meat; at least it was boiled. I could recognize the same feeling of hunger and satisfaction that I had when Freddy made me try my first slice of pizza. I also opened a can of beer and drank all of it; it didn't taste that bad, I think it was for how hungry I was though. I sat on the cold floor to eat everything I could while I was watching loosed wires in front of me. God! I don't think I have words to describe the wonderful feeling of eating again.

*    *    *

   "Hi, this is Bonnie again. I think this recording my thoughts thing is starting to grow on me. Well… some minutes ago I was eating all the stuff I could find into a fridge at circus gallery. Obviously I would have preferred to eat all the pizzas Chica used to cook. Also… I also gotta forget everythin' that I used to do at that place, I mean, it's over, Bonnie's already out of that social circle and now he just lives with three weirdos that can't even understand him. Oh, sorry, I just got the hiccups. Anyway, I found some make up stuff and I got this really cool idea of 'hey! Why don't I try to look like them so I can stop using this annoying mask?" I could even eat this things directly from circus gallery that way, I wouldn't have to carry everything over here; fetching stuff like that was a perfect way for me to stains the duct with some beef fat. Ok, I don't think I'm feelin' that good right now, perhaps I shouldn't have drunk all of those beers, I guess it was all because of the fact of thinking that if I didn't act quickly those dudes were gonna surprise me and attack me.

   "I have no idea what time it is, that black box in that corner can't show me it and this whole place doesn't have a damn single window, so I'm gonna say that time has stopped itself, that's right. Now that time does not exist I think it's a great opportunity to get some sleep; I feel my eyes like wood in a bonfire. I'll try to put on my make up before and then I'll go to sleep so nobody can bug me. Since I'm a smart guy I'll use one of the bunch of bottles I brought and I'll pour it onto the floor, so that way I'll have a mirror. Pretty impressive huh? I bet no one would've thought about that not even with any degree of any kind. But now why would that matter? Time does not exist after all.

   "Alright! My make up is done and I look beautiful. I thought I was gonna look like those times when Chica had melted make up whenever she came out of Foxy's cave, but instead I look like miss universe herself, that's right, ladies and gentleman, I said miss universe. I wonder what people would say if they saw me at last with make up, probably that this little fagot had finally found her place. I don't care what they say about me anymore, I do like my cheeks red and my skin white, I'm now one of them.

   "Ok, I'm gonna go to sleep now, I've been through so many shit that I need to dream about cute little sheeps. Yes, Bonnie, you better think about that and stop thinking that you're ever gonna be again with that amazing animatronic; he'll never remember who you were nor who you'll be if you see him again. Just forget him like he forgot you. Forget him, forget him.

   White tears started to flow down my cheeks.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]