Bunny Boy

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINEBunny Boy

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
Bunny Boy

CHOI JISOO

I didn't know Jungkook's mother's name. All I knew was the surname - Jeon. And with just that information in mind, I began to go through every Jeon file that was on the rack.

I remembered Jungkook saying that his mother had blood cancer. And according to those two pieces of information, I zeroed down to three files.

First file.

Name - Jeon Nara.
Age - 37.
Marital status- Divorced.
Children - None.

I closed the file and quickly moved on to the second one.

Name - Jeon Taehee.
Age - 31.
Marital status - Married.
Children - 3.

Jungkook had no siblings.

I picked up the third file and took in a deep breath. This one file had the power to determine if all I had experienced those four months was really just a dream or something else...

This time, I couldn't open the file quickly. My heart raced thinking of possibilities. If this file were to belong to someone else, I could sense myself losing my sanity forever.

Squinting my eyes, I flipped to the first page. My gaze fell upon the photo of the patient. She looked graceful and kind. Her eyes... they were the same as the bodyguard I had grown to be so fond of in the other world. Doe eyes.

A little hope sparked in me as I moved on to the details.

Name - Jeon Mira
Age - 29
Marital status - Widowed
Children - 1

I took in a deep breath when all the information aligned. But this wasn't proof enough to make sure of Jungkook's existence.

"Oppa!"

Hobi quickly made his way to me and knelt down beside me, "What is it?"

"Is there anyway I could dig into this person's family background?"

Hobi looked at me as if I had lost my mind.

"I'll explain everything later, but for now, is there a way?"

"I know of a private investigator who could help... but it might take a while." Hobi pouted in thought.

"How long?" I asked, looking up at his face.