Squirrel with a bad stomach

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN Squirrel with a bad stomach

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Squirrel with a bad stomach

CHOI JISOO

"Miss Choi, you're up." The nurse smiled at me. I quickly stood up and made my way into Dr Kim's office.

"Good morning, Miss Choi." Dr Kim warmly welcomed me and gestured me to take a seat, "I'm guessing that you've agreed to let us treat the cancer?"

I nodded with a small smile.

"Great." Dr Kim pulled out a file from one of his drawer and placed it in front of me, "I'll be going through the options you have as of now. Some are much more drastic than the others, while some are time-consuming. But in the end, it will be up to you to choose what you prefer the best. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good." Dr Kim opened the file, "Now, let's get started."

"Thank you, Doctor." I stood up and bowed slightly, which was returned by Dr Kim.

"I'm hoping you'll take your time to decide carefully and let us know as soon as possible so that we can start the treatment before the cells spread to different parts."

"I will." I held onto my hand bag, "Thank you once again."

The driver took me back to the flat as I asked him to. Throughout the ride, all that was stuck in my mind was the type of treatment I wanted.

In my world, I was about to start a Chemoradiotherapy, but somehow I ended up in this world and obviously couldn't do anything. I was scared, honestly. These treatments had so many side effects, it scared me. Hair loss, fatigue, pain, bleeding... having to go through these for over two months till the treatment ended was something that I was scared to imagine.

It wasn't easy...

"Ma'am, we're here."

The driver broke me out of my thoughts and I looked around. We were I fact in the underground garage. I quickly thanked the driver and made my way to the elevator.

As usual, I was going to be home alone since Taehyung was busy at the agency with costume fittings, etc for the music video that was about to be shot in a couple of days.

Since Jungkook was Taehyung bodyguard, he too would be with Taehyung at the agency all day. They only used to come home late at night, right before dinner.

The three of us would have dinner together, and there a couple of times that Jaehee joined us as well. It was good to finally have at least a bit of company of the same sex since hanging out with just men could be tiring sometimes.