The Kims

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN The Kims

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
The Kims

CHOI JISOO

The day of the MV shoot had finally arrived.

Taehyung and I were seated at the back of the black van, while Jaehee and Jungkook were in the middle row.

To say the least, I was nervous. Being on a film set was one of the things I had never done before. But it was a good kind of nervousness. I didn't know what to expect from the set and the MV shoot, and I couldn't wait to see the work that went into filming something as short, yet significant as a music video.

The song, Seesaw, was given to Taehyung before the commercial release so that he could get the feel and vibe of the song. Even though I had only heard bits and pieces of it, I was extremely impressed to say the least.

"We're here." Jaehee announced as she unbuckled the seatbelt when the van came to an halt. I looked around me once before unbuckling my seatbelt.

A small crowd was standing outside the barrier holding cameras, pickets and banners. They chanted his name, highly anticipating his exit from the van.

"What are you waiting for?" He looked at me with a small smile.

"Wha-"

"Let's go." He took my hand in his and pulled me off the seat, guiding me outside the van. We were instantly flooded with flashes and questions when we got out. Taehyung simply waved to the crowd and then smiled at me.

A genuine smile.

I stood frozen, awed at how his eyes had creased into crescents as he showed his boxy smile. My legs moved involuntarily when he started walking towards the shed-like structure where the set was made.

"The star is here!"

My eyes shot towards the tall, caramel-skinned man who just spoke. He had a wide smile spread across his face as a dimple showed on either sides of his cheeks.

"Director Kim." Taehyung nodded his head as a greeting.

The man looked at me and smiled, taking a gentle hold of my hand and bringing it up to his lips, "And you must be Miss Choi. It's good to finally meet you. I'm Kim Namjoon." He pressed his lips to my knuckles before smiling once again.

"Okay. That's enough flirting with my girlfriend already." Taehyung pulled my hand away and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer to his side. I had to admit, I felt a butterfly flutter in my stomach when he pulled me so protectively.