Nothing but a Tragedy pt.2

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWONothing but a Tragedy pt

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
Nothing but a Tragedy pt.2

KIM TAEHYUNG

I came out of Mr Bang's office with a wide smile on my face.

I was offered a new k-drama with the story writer I had always wished to dream with, so I blindly signed the contract without going much into the details about the plot. The story writer was the one who came up with "My love from another star" and "Goblin". There wasn't even the slightest chance I'd ever say no it the offer. It was a once in a lifetime offer that some people would be wanting to sell their souls for!

Another reason for my serotonin boost was because Mr Bang let me know that I had a break till the filming schedule starts. So that was basically three weeks of break. I would no longer have to worry about going to the hospital with Jisoo since even her sessions would be over by then.

I couldn't wait to tell her this news!

Suddenly, a thought popped in my head.

Should I buy her flowers?

Hmm... no. That's going to be too much.

I pressed on the elevator button as I was in thought.

I could take her out... for dinner...

Is that going to be too weird?

Maybe I shoul-

The elevator's ding broke me out of my thoughts. I stepped into it and pressed the car park button.

I could ask Jungkook's help, he might know what to do.

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and quickly dialled Jungkook's number. The call was answered after two rings, "Hyung?"

"Uh, Jungkook..." I was beginning to hesitate.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah... yeah! Everything's fine. I just needed your help..."

"Oh! About what, hyung?"

"Umm... I want to do something for... Jisoo. Since... he's been going through a lot and stuff... I was wondering if you could help?"

Jungkook chuckled softly, "Of course I'd help, hyung! Why don't you take her on a date?"

"A WHAT?"