New Neighbours

CHAPTER FOURNew Neighbours

CHAPTER FOUR
New Neighbours

Choi Jisoo

After the little talk in the café, Jungkook took me to his house that happened to be in the same apartment complex.

When we got back to the complex, media and fan girls were flooding near the main gates of the apartment complex. So Jungkook guided me to the back entrance of the building that was especially designed for situations like this. In my world, there were a few times when Tae and I had to take this route because like I mentioned before, he played an important key in the world of business and was on the news almost everyday.

Once we got in, we rushed towards the elevator. Jungkook pressed on the 'up' arrow button desperately.

We took a step back when the elevator finally reached the ground floor after what seemed like forever. When the doors slid open to either sides and when I was about to walk in, Jungkook caught my wrist. I frowned and looked up at him. But he was frozen in his spot and his eyes looked like he just saw his life flash by.

"N-Noona? What a surprise!" He let out a dry, unconvincing chuckle.

I turned my head to see a beautiful woman with a bob-cut eyeing us up and down with a scrutinising gaze. The way she was dressed and behaved screamed BUSINESS WOMAN! She wore a brick-red suit over a black dress shirt. A cat-eye pair of glasses sat on the bridge of her nose and the colour of her nails and her lips matched that of her suit.

"Jungkook, you're supposed to be guarding Taehyung. Not roaming around with your new girlfriend." She looked at me and I felt shivers ran down my spine. Her eyes grew large by a fraction, "Wait, you're that girl! What are you doing here!"

"Noona, she's not my girlfriend. She's, uh... yeah! She's my cousin! My third cousin! Like, my mom's mother's cousin's son's da-"

"I know what a third cousin is, Jungkook!" She snapped.

If I wasn't hanging by a thread I would have probably laughed at Jungkook's explaination. But feeling like I was kept under a microscope by this woman here didn't let me relax.

She looked at me again, "What were you doing in Taehyung's house? Do you realise the trouble you've caused? And what the hell were to you thinking by walking in there with JUST A SHIRT ON?"

I flinched as her tone got louder and angrier with every word that left her lips. My lips trembled and I felt my nose and eyes sting. I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask to wake up next to that man or get stuck in this world.