Move In

CHAPTER EIGHTMove In

CHAPTER EIGHT
Move In

CHOI JISOO

This was unbelievable...

I poked the inside of my cheek and scoffed. This man surely had some guts to ask me to be in a fake relationship, "I'm sorry, Mr Bang. I'm not sure what your idea is asking me such a thing."

"I wasn't asking." He smiled and leaned onto the desk with a sickly sweet smile on his face, "It's for your own good."

The nerve.

I tilted my head and smiled back, "And what good that would do for me?"

"Protection." He continued, "From the fans and media. Some people won't let you go just because you're Jungkook's cousin. Isn't that right, Jungkook?"

"Huh?" Jungkook looked at Mr Bang like a deer caught in headlights, "Oh, yeah... yeah."

"So, what is it that you're proposing?" I crossed my fingers and leaned onto the desk, "Would Taehyung be happy to hear this? Does he even know that you're-"

"Taehyung has no say in this matter." He cut me of with a cunning smirk on his face, "As long as he's a part of this agency, he will listen to me."

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth...

"And what do you get by this? I'm just an ordinary girl, so why would you want me involved in any of this?"

"It's simple." He paused with a smile on his face that I so badly wanted to wipe off, "We'll get more presence in the public through this. And you get our protection. So it's a win-win."

I didn't like any of it. I didn't want any part of this. This man before me was reeking of greed and power and I absolutely despised this.

"And how long will this go on for?" I crossed my arms and threw him a dark scowl.

"Four months." He simply stated.

"I need time to think over it." I stood up from my seat, and Jungkook hesitantly followed, nervously eyeing the exchange.

"Sure, dear. Take your time." Mr Bang stood up, brushing the wrinkles in his coat, "But let me know by tomorrow."

Great...

It was only my third day here and my life couldn't get any dreadful. I glanced across the living room to see the young man scowling at Jungkook and I as we were carrying in the last box of my clothes. Most of the time, Jungkook was oblivious to Taehyung's death glare - or maybe he chose to ignore it. But I certainly couldn't ignore them as I felt his gaze burning holes deep into the back of my skull.

I wished for Jungkook to stay longer because he was the only person who could understand my situation completely, but this wasn't his home nor would Taehyung allow him to stay.

I couldn't stay in the home of the man who shared the same face as my dead fiancé and I definitely couldn't live under the same roof as a stuck up, self-centred man.

"So you agreed, huh?" He asked and scoffed when I finally closed the door after Jungkook left. I sighed and chose to ignore answering his question, walking towards my room. I wasn't up for an argument.

"Sure, just walk away." He mumbled, but it was loud enough for me to hear every single word. "I can't believe that I have to do this! My life has become a disaster ever since I saw your face!"

I shut the door behind me and slid against it. Tears began to run down my cheeks. This man wasn't my Tae, but his words always seemed to cut right into my heart and it hurt. It hurt a lot and as much as my old life was doomed, I wanted to go back. I wanted to go back to my family.

Four months. I just had to deal with this for four months.

And then what...?

I would still be stuck over here...

I need to find a way back home.

KIM TAEHYUNG

Four months!

Mr Bang was seriously banged up in his head to ever think of such a thing! How was I supposed to live under the same roof as her?

Ever since I found her in my bed, my life had been nothing but a nightmare. Just when I think things could t get any worse, my life laughs at me in my face proving me wrong!

It had only been three days, and things had escalated so much already, I didn't want to imagine what my future held.

Four months... just four months and I'll be rid of her for good. As long as I could find a distraction, I wouldn't even feel time go by.

Hey, guysssss!

I know I'm updating after quite a long time, and I just wanted to say that I'm thankful to you for being so patient. It's just that, these days I've been quite busy. I got a new job, been flooded with assignments and balancing family and chores all together. It's getting overwhelming at this point, but I have to push through it all somehow.

I'm doing the best I can with updating... it's just that I'm mentally exhausted at this point and need a damn break already. But at the same time I don't wanna leave you all hanging and waiting to read more of this book.

I hope you understand what I'm saying....

I love you all❤️