Chapter 20:His abs looked like freaking cupcakes

A/N- The songs for this chapter are:

•Reba- Going out like that
•The Fray- How to save a life

These songs inspired this chapter listen to the songs while reading this hope you enjoy it!😊
--------------------------

Chapter 20:His abs looked like freaking cupcakes

As surprising as it may sound I'm worried about Jason. What might surprise you even more is I'm outside his house at night. Okay, I know how creepy or unstable that may sound but I was worried. He's my friend or at least I think he is ,but there has to be some part of him that's not totally bad.

I take in a deep breath and walk up to his doorsteps. I wasn't sure if ringing the doorbell at ten at night was such a good idea so, I knocked. I don't know how long it took but he had finally answered the door.

"What?" He says lazily without a shirt on.

"Finally" I say sighing.

I tried my best to keep eye contact with him but his abs looked like freaking cupcakes to me. I guess he saw me staring like loon and I suddenly went bright pink.

He smirked and all the confidence I had before suddenly went away.

"Why are you here again?" He asks giving me a raised eyebrow.

I looked over towards his driveway and saw that his mother wasn't home. Which surprised me since it was late for a headmaster to be out. I walked passed him and into his house.

"I guess you can come in" I heard Jason say from behind me.

"Why are you such-" I started to say.

"An asshole" he finishes.

"Yes why?" I crossed my arms.

"This is who I am Sarah and if you can't accept that then I don't know why your here" he says.

I huff and sit down on his sofa that's in the living room. I don't understand any of this at all. First he was a complete moron. Then, an actually friend but now he's just downright nothing at all.

"Stop trying to fix me Sarah" he tells me as if he can read my thoughts.

"I'm not trying to fix you it's just something about you seems different it's not like your sad your lost ,but I honestly don't know anymore" I say getting up from the sofa.

"What do you want from me? do you want me to become like Johnny? Because I can't do that I can't be someone I'm not" he says

"Somewhere deep inside you I know you have to be good you just have to be" I tell him sadly.

He sighs full aware how worried I am about how he's been. Why does he have to be like this? I'm not trying to make him change but if he could I bet he would.

He's done so many horrible things. Doing pranks at school is one thing but being a dealer is a complete different story. I bet he's even shot someone before.

"Nothing about me is good Sarah" he tells me.

"How do you know that for sure?" I ask.

"I'm a dealer and that's possibly the worst definition of good" he says.

"I've tried to forget all the horrible things that you've done" I tell him.

"But you can't" he says as if trying to finish my sentence.

He sighs and maybe bringing that on him wasn't such a good idea but it's true. I've tried so hard but everything around him seems cold.

"For some odd reason I don't believe that you've done those horrible things I just don't see that in you" I say truthfully.