Chapter 24:Is this how love is supposed to feel?

I was undeniably, uncontrollably, madly in love with Jason Brooks. The worst part out of all of it was I had no idea if he felt the same.

"Sarah!" Liam yelled my name.

"Coming" I yelled back.

I closed my laptop and set it next to my pink pillow on my bed. Everything seemed to be brighter, happier it seemed to be anything but dull. Maybe it was because I was in love.

"Sarah if I have to-"

"Calm down" I rolled my eyes.

"Finally" he sighed.

"Alright let's go" I said and grabbed my bag.

Liam grabbed the car keys and I skipped over to his truck. Liam and I riding in his truck seemed to be a routine now and I loved it.

"I love going to school with you" I smiled.

"You just love being in my truck" Liam smirked.

"Yup" I winked.

Liam rolled his eyes and I chuckled. Nothing seemed better than listening to country music on a nice clear blue day.

"So I heard-"

"Don't speak of it" I warned.

Liam put his hands up in surrender and started the truck up. Supposedly everyone at school knew I left school early yesterday and rumor has it I left because of Max.

As much as I wish it was because of Max it wasn't. I realized that Max didn't actually take my V-card. Yesterday I called him and clarified it with him. It's a very long story that I'm even ashamed I accused Max of.

Suddenly my phone began to ring and I pressed the accept button.

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"Where are you your-"

"I woke up late" I tell Aria.

"Oh okay are you coming in-"

"Yup Liam's driving me" I say.

"Stop interrupting me!" Aria whines.

I chuckle."Sorry but I'll see you there bye"

I end the call and continue to listen to Take Your Time By Sam Hunt. As much as I wish I didn't love Jason I couldn't because it consumes me.

Liam pulls up into Benson Academy and I sigh. Senior year was coming to an end soon and I was depressed about that.

I got out of Liam's truck and already his posey was surrounding it.

"Hey Sarah" Bryan says.

"Oh hey Bryan" I smile.

"So I heard you were in the hospital how did they treat you? did they give you good food?" He asks.

"Oh-"

"Because if they didn't I'll beat them up" he says.

I chuckle."They fed me well Bryan"

"Are you going to the game tonight" one of the girls asks.

"Maybe" I shrug.

They nod and again like always I felt awkward. I say my goodbyes to them and Bryan winks at me like always.

I enter the school and spot Aria by her locker and not alone either.

"Hey Aria" I say.

"Hey" she smiles.