Chapter 26: You broke her

Sarah's Pov

"I can't do this Sarah. This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it."

"You can't just come into someone's life, and make them feel special ,and-then leave" I told him.

"I have to do this you know that right?" Jason questioned me.

"Of course. I'm happy for you. Bye Jason" I say softly.

I get out of his car and walk up to my steps. Yet again I felt broken. Like there was something missing.

The other day Jason told me he was planning on leaving so his father wouldn't bother him anymore. I didn't know when he was planning to leave but I wanted him here, with me.

I wanted nothing more than to tell him what I felt for him but, I couldn't.

I got up from my bed and went into the kitchen. It was sunny outside and of course I had to go to school but I didn't want to. He knew he broke me and he didn't even care.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Liam asks.

"I'm not going to school" I say simply.

I grab the orange juice from the fridge and I pour it into a glass. I chug it down and Liam smiles.

"Fine then I'm not going either" he says.

"Fine by me" I smile.

My phone starts to vibrate and I put up a finger singling that I'll be back. Liam nods and I smile.

"Hello?" I say into my phone.

"Where are you?" Aria questions me.

"Paris" I say sarcastically.

"Why didn't you take me?!" She whines.

I slap my hand on my forehead.

"Your so gullible" I laugh.

"I'll see you later then?" Aria asks.

"Yup" I end the call.

I skip over to the breakfast bar and continue to drink my orange juice. Liam continues eating his cereal and stares at me weirdly.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing" he smirks.

"Tell me" I say in annoyance.

"Well I'm just surprised you didn't pick Johnny" he says pointing his spoon at me.

"Who says-"

"Bryan saw you writing Jason's name" Liam smiles.

I roll my eyes.

"You want me to pick Jason?" I ask.

"I want you to pick someone who you love and not only love but who you feel amazing with that doesn't cause you pain or stress. I want you to be happy with that person that you pick"

With just those words I burst out crying. Because I knew what was best for me didn't exist.

Liam gets up from his stool and crushes me in a hug. He starts rubbing circles on my back but all I could do was cry. Because that's all I felt like I could do. Cry.

"I'm so tired, I'm stressed, and I'm sad, everything hurts. I know I should be stronger than this, but I'm not" I sob.

"Nobody told you to be strong you can let go Sarah. But if you truly think this is what is best for you then hold on" Liam tells me.